☆C O N F E S S I O N S☆

Kageyamas eyes were as wide as they could be. I mean Oikawa and Iwaizumi were standing in front of him.
Or was he hallucinating? Yeah, that must be it. How else would they know where he was?
As his mind settled that the two people in front oh him were just hallucinations, his face visually relaxed, and his grin reappeared.

The people, that stood around them in a circle, just watching the scene, had backed off a bit, in fear they were the next ones to be punched. The man groaned, as he held his jaw. Iwaizumi could throw punches for sure!
He then sat up, to take a look at the people who dared to punch him and disturb his hot dance with the young boy.
He had gotten hard, from having Kageyama's ass constantly grind against his crotch, and he was just about to bring the boy to a more private place.

So, again, who the fuck punched him?
He saw two men. One was rather slim, but also really tall. He had a cute smile on his face, as he had his view focused on the man. The other man was a bit smaller, but he made up for that with his muscles. His chest rose and sank rapidly, and his eyes radiated bloodlust.
He had never seen someone so angry.

The nicer looking man took two steps forward, and crouched down in front of him. As he then looked at him again, the smile was nowhere to be seen anymore.
Instead, he wore a cold expression. An expression as cold as a night would get in winter. The man shivered, the anxiety now getting the best of him.

"Listen here, scumbag. If you ever touch our dear little Tobio-Chan again, I'll make sure to cut off these filthy hands of yours and send the leftovers back in a package to your family. Did I make myself clear?" He now wore a smile, but it didn't reach his eyes in any way.
The man shivered now, as he nodded, and tried to get away from there by dragging his arm on the floor.
As he was a bit farther away, Oikawa noticed the bulge in his pants, and his look darkened again.

He stayed like this for a second, contemplating on what to do. Seeing, that another man had gotten hard from his dear Tobio-Chan made him mad. Like- hella mad. He got all protective when it came to him, but should he just let it go?
It wouldn't bring any good to cause even more of a scene, would it?
He then sighed, and got up. He looked around to see a lot of people staring at him. Some looked confused, others looked shocked. Some even wore grins. They must've been real drunk.

"Have I made myself clear? If any of you, EVER talk to our little friend, or just LOOK at him in a way you shouldn't- I'll make your life a living hell. I promise." He put on a lovely smile at the end, and turned back around to Iwaizumi and Kageyama.
Kageyamas body was brushed limply against Iwaizumi's, and the younger one had his arms around iwa's neck.

"Like- these Arms! They're so hot! How do you even do that?" Kageyama squinted his eyes together, and looked around Iwaizumi's biceps, as if he could find out the secret to his bara bara arms then and there.
Iwaizumi had now calmed down. As Oikawa took care of the pedophile, Kageyama kept him occupied with his nonstop blabbering. He told him about a stray cat he had once encountered on his way home from the gym and how the cat got defensive, and scratched him.

'Tobio-chan! Are you alright?" Oikawa asked, concerned about his well-being.
The other turned his head to him, and looked at him confused.

"Oikawa? Is that you? Or am i hallucinating? Anyways- check my moves out!" He let go of Iwaizumi and went to the place where he had danced before. He put his arms above his head and started swaying his hips again.
He immediately got lost in the music again. At least, until Iwaizumi grabbed him by the waist, and put him over his shoulder.
He protested a bit, but soon relaxed.
He was feeling way too lightheaded to actually fight against whoever was carrying him.

Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Tobio made their way to the counter, where only Atsumu was left.
Suna and samu had made their way to the dance floor, and had the time of their lives. Suna and Samu weren't together yet, but any person who held two functioning eyes could see the tension around them.
Suna just wasn't confident enough to make a move, and samu didn't think he actually had a chance with his best friend.