☆H I N A T A S H O Y O☆

Back in their days at high school:

"Oh man! Classes are sooooo boring! Who even invented school? If it wasn't for school my life would be so relaxing!", Hinata whined after classes had ended, and the three of them were about to go hang out at their favorite Arcade.

"Stop whining Shoyo. Without school we would be dumb as fuck.", Kenma said.

"He's right boke! Schools important and we get to see our friends and senpais too!", Kageyama added.

"Hmpf Whatever. Let's get going! Daishou is probably waiting for us already!" Hinata picked up pace, running in direction arcade.

"I don't like Daishou! Stop running boke!" Kageyama said, as he started running after Hinata.

"Catch me if you can bakayama!", Hinata screamed, as he had his tongue outstretched.

"Guys don't leave me behindddd!", Kenma yelled, as he also started running, which he did not please at all.

After they got out of the arcade, they all decided to go to Kageyamas house this time. They had a ritual: every Friday, they would first go to the arcade until late in the evening, and then they would sleepover at one of their houses.
They didn't actually sleep cause they would always stay up late to play some more games or things like truth or dare.

That was the time they would rant about everything possible in life.

"Come in. I'm gonna go take a shower, you guys know where everything is.", Kageyama said as he went upstairs to shower.

"Uh sure! We will wait for you in your room!", Hinata yelled.

Kenma's POV:

I had been watching Hinata carefully for some time now.
And I am 89% sure that my theory is correct. I mean I guess Hinata is really obvious:

He likes Kageyama. More than friends do.

We took off our shoes and jackets, put them where they belonged, and took our backpacks up to tobio's room.

I wasn't sure what to think of it.
If my two best friends started dating, what would happen? Would they leave me out completely?
Would they still make time for me? And most importantly: did Kageyama even like Hinata?
What if he rejected him? I don't want our friendship to break apart, and I don't want Hinata's heart to break.

I needed to ask him. Best opportunity was now.

Hinata was now in the kitchen, getting some orange juice. His favorite. As I arrived, he asked me if I wanted something too, but Tobio only had milk, orange juice and Water, so I said no, thanks.

I took a seat at the kitchen isle as I watched Hinata prepare some snacks for the rest of the night.
There was regular toast for Kageyama, he was a weird eater I thought.
Then there were some cookies and chocolate and also some popsicles. At least we had something good to eat.

"Shoyo, could you follow me. There's something I'd like to ask." I went ahead to tobios room.
Hinata arrived shortly after with a tray with all the stuff he had prepared.

"What is it, Kenma-san? Wait lemme put this down real quick." He put down the tray and took a seat on the ground, right in front of me. I blushed, cause he was so near. I could smell his sweet scent of sun and flowers so well.

"U-uh there's- there's something I have been thinking about. Please don't get mad okay? And promise to answer me honestly."
Hinata stared at me with his cute eyes, and surprisingly didn't say a word.
He knew when to be serious.