Chaos: The Tension

Start from the beginning

"Sunbaenim, Kyla is right behind you..." Our sem whispered. He looked at me. "Oh..." I faced them and bowed. "Good afternoon." I said and left. My head got dizzy, I went straight to the washroom and locked myself in a cubicle. I sat on the top of the toilet bowl. Tear went rolling down from my eyes. I can't hardly breathe thinking how it happened in the past. I held my chest trying to get some air but I just can't.

Am I...hyperventilating...again?

I touched the wall of the cubicle and stood up. I tried to balance myself.

Shit, I left my bag in the room.

I quickly went back to the room. "Kyla-ssi you're back."Jook-yung said,  I stumbled on her desk. "Kyla gwenchana???" I heard Sujin's voice and I fainted on the floor. "Yah,Kyla!" I pointed my chair. "Bag...Inhaler..." 

"Yah, you heard her, inhaler in her bag faster!" My eyes were closing. "Here!" I felt something in my mouth. I opened my eyes, I was laying on the floor with a bag below my head and everyone around me.

"Kyla, can you hear us?"

"Can you breathe now???"

"Do you still remember us?"

"Stop with the question and give her space." Sujin ordered them. Jook-yung is holding my hand and Su-ah got my inhaler. "Kyla?"Su-ah asked, I smiled. Everyone sighed in relief. "Kyla, do you know my name?" I nodded my head. "You're...Hyun-gyu...you're Taehoon...Su-ah...Sujin...Suho...Seojun...and pretty Jook-yung..." I respond with my eyes still half closed. "Why are you even asking me you all are, I just had faint not coma...I don't have an amnesia. I can see the ceiling. "Can I lay like this forever?" Sujin hit my head. "You made us worry, aish..."

They helped me to stand. "Careful...bring her to her chair." They helped me to walk and went to my desk, I sat and they gave me back my things. Jook-yung fixed my hair. "Are you gonna be okay?" She asks, I nodded. Our adviser entered the room. "What happened here, why do you all look shocked?" 

"Kyla had an asthma and fainted a while ago sir." Hyun-gyu responded. I fixed my bag and sat properly. Sem went to me. "You do look pale, gwenchana? Do you wanted to go to the clinic?" I shook my head. "Do you want to go home? I'll let you."

I'll just be bored at home.

I shook my head again. "Or..do you want me to call your mom?" I shook my head once again. "Ani...I'm really okay, she know about it and...it's not really an asthma, it's not that serious, really." I answered. "Well, if that's what you want...I owe you an apology." He said. "I got other classes so, behave." He then left. I lay my head on my desk. "Are you really okay?" Suho asked. I nodded. "How long was I out?" I asked. "Seconds." I nodded again. He still have a blood o his lips, I grabbed my bag and pull out some small size band-aid. "This is for you." I handed it to him. He hesitated for a moment but accepted it. 

The next teacher excused me and let me lay down and rest at my chair. The day thankfully ended and we got to go home. I stood up, got my bag on my back. "Kyla-ssi, let's go home?" Jook-yung asked. "I need to be somewhere today, my mom will not be able to go home today and no one will guard the house. Let's go home together tomorrow." I smiled. I bowed at Suho and go around the back of the classroom and walked pass Seojun's chair. I walk outside the campus and exited the gate. 

"Kyla!" I turned around. "Oh, Suho...wae?" I asked him while he ran to me. "You'll be needing this, you didn't got to write the notes earlier." He gave me his notebook again. "And...thank you for this." He pointed his band-aid on his lips. "Welcome, get home safely." He nodded and waved at me. I kept his notebook inside my bag and continued walking. I got home, wear long-sleeved crop-top with denim pants and some snickers. For some reason I brought Seojun's jacket and wore it. I went to the mall all alone and just keep walking, I come inside the stores, roam around and left.