.best friends.

ψ

•|i|• Ø i+! ]

•|i|• Ø i+! ].[

enjoy the non mention of oranges

Dream jogs down the steps lightly, slowing down at the bottom to pet Patches. Then, he walks into the kitchen and to his surprise, Sapnap is there.

"What are you doing awake?" Sapnap questions immediately, eyebrows furrowed. Dream furrows his own brows and scoffs, "I could say the same thing to you." He steps over to the island and grabs a banana from their fruit bowl. Sapnap rolls his eyes, "Shut up. Why are you awake, dude?" Sapnap turns to the fridge and reaches in the grab milk.

"Was up a while talking to George. I went to bed with him, but woke up after four hours and couldn't fall back asleep. Now, we're here" Dream explains, peeling his banana. Sapnap tsks and starts to mix his pancake mixture, "Man's isn't going to like that you're ruining your shared sleep schedule." Dream sighs and bites his lip.

How come Dream and George are the only ones who align their sleep schedules so they can talk all the time. They're best friends, yes, but not even Wilbur and Tommy do that. It's understandable that they want to hang out together the most they can due to their five hour time difference, but are they the only ones who do this? Are they the only ones who call each other at night and talk for hours just so they can be together and share the same sleep schedule?

Dream takes a bite out of his banana, and is forced to a new topic. He can't even control his brain at this point. He stares intently at the fruit bowl and bites his lip again.
Does George prefer apples or bananas? he questions in his head. He then looks at Sapnap preparing a pancake and furrows his brows.
What about pancakes? Does he make them a certain way? Britain is different, does he like syrup or Nutella better on his pancake? he sighs, slapping a hand on his face.

Sapnap peeks over with curious eyes.
"You okay, Bud? Kinda zoned out right there" Sapnap questions, flipping his pancake but trying to focus on Dream. Dream blinks slowly, then nods.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. A lot on my mind" Dream answers. Sapnap's eyes turn to concern, "Everything okay? You can talk to me, you know that." Dream smiles genuinely and nods.
"I know. Thank you, Nick" Dream grins. Sapnap groans, "God, don't call me that, Clay."

Dream rolls his eyes and grabs another banana, then turns to walk back towards the stairs. He stops and faces Sapnap again, who's placing his pancake onto a plate.
"Want one?" Sapnap questions. Dream shakes his head gently, "No, thank you." Dream isn't much a of a cook at all. He can cook, and knows basics rules and safety, but he isn't amazing at it. Sapnap constantly cooks as much as he can, and he constantly tries to feed Dream meals. Dream smiles softly, and meets eyes with Sapnap again.
"I love you, dude" Dream states. Sapnap matches the genuine soft smile, "I love you too, man."

Dream jogs back up the stairs to his room and sits down at his computer. He writes something on his private (not so private) twitter account about streaming on his alt account, waits a few minutes, then goes live playing minecraft. It's a chill soft stream, just him and chat. He turns it so it's also a Q&A; a moment where chat can just get to know Dream as a person. Just like George has all of these years. Dream shakes his head at the idea, mostly because he knows it's his way of his brain to connect to George since he's sleeping. He spends the rest of the streak with a smile on his face. That smile just grows bigger after he ends and later receives a "Morning :]" text from George.

Written: 4/13/21 Words: 646
uh omg wait next chap...

-moon