Rubbing her eyes and slowly walked into the bathroom, washed her face, and rinsed her mouth, and her energy was slightly better.

    When she looked in the mirror, she found that the collar of the shirt was a little wrinkled by her. She had to straighten the collar as much as possible and walked out.

    Shen Liuchen sat on the sofa downstairs and waited for her.

    "It's already 3:30 in the afternoon. Do you have any plans for today?"

    Before she could finish her words, she saw a few men in suits carrying many packed clothes in both hands, following behind the housekeeper aunt.

    They stood on the side waiting for her to go down the stairs, and then went upstairs with the housekeeper behind them.

    Song Jinxi didn't know, so she looked at their backs curiously. If she reads correctly, the clothes that those people are holding are all women's clothes?

    She walked to the sofa opposite Shen Liuchen and sat down, and asked, "What are those?"

    Shen Liuchen: "Clothes."

    "Of course I know it's clothes, but... how come there are so many?" She just counted it. There seemed to be a dozen men in suits.

    Shen Liuchen did not answer, and Song Jinxi looked at the door in a daze.

    After the men in suits went downstairs and left, Song Jinxi saw sharply that they were all holding the bags of the clothes just now.

    After a while, the housekeeper aunt came over and said to Shen Liuchen, "Sir, everything is ready."

    Shen Liuchen got up.

    "Go upstairs and take a look," he said.

    Song Jinxi had a faint guess in her heart. She glanced suspiciously at Shen Liuchen, then at the pile of magazines still on the table, and followed Shen Liuchen upstairs.

    Back in their bedroom, the closed wardrobe doors were all open, and the clothes hanging inside seemed to be the clothes that had just been brought in.

    However, the packaging of the clothes has been completely processed, and those clothes showed the true meaning of luxury.

    She walked over, took one of the more special dresses, and took a closer look, it turned out to be the one she had fancy this morning.

    "Didn't you... let me choose the style? Why did you buy it all?" She was a little nervous and a little excited, always feeling that the male god might be deliberately finding an excuse to buy her clothes.

    Even thinking in her heart: Hmph, proud.

    He said that he wanted to choose a style and wanted to create a brand, but in fact he just wanted to take the opportunity to buy clothes for her to wear.

    May she ask which girl does not like someone to buy for her, so that she can wear different clothes every day, and the clothes on her body will be not repeated in three hundred and sixty-five days a year?

    Shen Liuchen: "The models are all foreigners, and their height and body proportions are quite different from those of Chinese people. Although some styles are good-looking, they are not suitable for Chinese people. Your height and body type are relatively standard among Chinese people, so It’s just right for you to be a test product."

    Song Jinxi: "...oh."

    Shen Liuchen said again: "From now on, the clothes in the closet will be changed once a month. You change to different styles every day, let me see the effect. "

    Song Jinxi:." Oh, "  a look of indifference.

    It's hard for him to explain so much, just want to keep her from being passionate and delusional.

    She got it.

    Whatever you buy is fake.

    She is just a guinea pig.

    She put away her  emotions and hung the dress back.

    Shen Liuchen walked over, took out the dress again, and handed it to her.

    "Go and change it."

    Song Jinxi frowned slightly, "I don't need it today..." She said, bowing her head and tugging at the hem of her dress.

    The style of this dress she's wearing is quite unique, but it is one of her favorite clothes in real life. Sometimes even if she is in a bad mood, she will feel very happy as long as she wears this dress.

.....