-chapter 005

MONDAY NIGHT

MONDAY NIGHT

2:57 AM.

at home

꧁꧂

After that incident with Illumi and the bathroom it you were real stunned. You didn't say a word on the drive back home from school.

You all went to get some food after school ended from dunkin and went to the mall after that. Even after all of that the sounds he made couldn't get outta your head.

When you Iyanla, and Hisoka got home it was night time, just you 3.

Hisoka went to take a shower so it was just you and iyanla in the living room. Your mind kept reminding you about Illumi's moans over and over again.

You were mentally slapping your self so that it would stop and it did for a sec, and then the memories came back.

Iyanla noticed you were unusually quiet. "Yo you good OG?"  she asked you.

"Yeah im fine." You looked at her with a fake smile and went to scroll on tik tok so you could get your mind off of him.

She looked and you and stared but you just kept scrolling with a creepy smile on your face. Iyanla got up from where she was sitting and smacked you upside the head.

You whipped your head in her direction with a frown on your face. "now yanla," She looked at you with a blank face and the corners of her mouth twitched.

"You was lookin at me with a creepy ass smile, i had to check if you was broken." She busted out laughing from the way your head looked when she hit you.

You huffed and rubbed the part of your head she slapped you in. already semi forgetting what happened earlier, you stood up and dusted your self off.

"Imma head to sleep i'm mad tiredd," You lied because you didn't want her to get even more suspicious.

She looked at you with her face scrunched up. "YOU'RE TIRED!? are you okay? call 911." she looked concerned.

"Nigga if you dont shull up n leave me alone." You started to walk toward your room but your phone buzzed.

Hot guy i saw at the mall 😩‼️
iMessage

"SHIIIII-" your heart stopped and started to race and you ran to your room. You looked at the notification again to make sure u weren't trippin and saw it.

Why did he text me ?! I swear if he talks about what happened imma loose my shit and go feral. Thankfully Iyanla didn't say anything about you running to your room.