- chapter 003

MONDAY MORNING

MONDAY MORNING

12:30 PM

LUNCH

꧁꧂

When lunchtime came around you were going to go with Saryah and Chrollo to chic-fil-a, but they left without you so you had to go to taco bell instead with Iyanla and Hisoka. "Fuck them, leavin me to go to taco bell instead shits not fair."

"Girl if you don't stfu and be happy that im bringing you to get food in the first place." Iyanla mean mugged you while walking down to the exit with hisoka and her trailing behind him.

"Damn okay sheesh i'm just saying that chic-fil-a is better," You squinted your eyes out to the front of the hall. As you focused more toward the end of the hall you saw a familiar tall slender figure at the end of the hallway. It was illumi.

Oh lord, this man is gonna make me act up after this morning. I don't even like him like that... what's wrong with me..

✌︎︎✌︎︎✌︎︎
*flashback from this morning*

"WHAT-?!" you shouted in the hallway with Illumi, Iyanla and Hisoka. You couldn't believe your ears. Did i hear that shit right!? ILLUMI IS GONNA BE IN MY CLASS?! You were flabbergasted on the thought.

"What made you switch classes?" Iyanla questioningly asked Illumi as he stood there nonchalantly. He pondered for a bit then responded.

"i guess i just wanted to be closer to y/n since were friends now. thats pretty much my only reason since i already know you two and you guys are my only other friends, so yeah." You felt flattered by his response. Why am i getting butterflies?.

"Ouuu okay Lumi i see you and y/nnn," Iyanla was wiggling her eye brows at y'all. You just stared at her dumbfounded not knowing why she was getting all excited.

"What do you mean?" Illumi's landed his piercing black eyes on Iyanla with a questionable look. He then shifted his gaze at you with a softer gaze.

You stared back at him and realized you never got a chance to study his face. You took account of his perfect eyebrows with no hair around them what so ever.

His lips were small-ish but full. His beautiful black eyes seemed to be clouded over with some emotion but what was it-.

"Uhm." he spoke. It was just you and Illumi left in that hallway. HUH?!. You fluttered your eyelashes before you came back down to planet earth. Was i Spaced out?