- chapter 004

*don't play it yet bozo👴🏾👊🏾*i changed the song from dick to need to know

i changed the song from dick to need to know

MONDAY AFTERNOON

1:04 PM.

in Hisokas car

꧁꧂

"Hmm that's actually a good idea it would be great for us to have fun~." You and Illumi looked at eachother then looked at Hisoka not wanting to know if he had good intentions or not.

"But didn't I just meet like yesterday? Not saying i wouldn't go but dayum," you said. Illumi didn't say anything and he was actually quite nervous but you didn't notice.

ILLUMIS THOUGHTS:

oh my. i really hope she doesn't move anymore. i can't take this shes right on my dick. when the fuck are we getting out of this car-

"Right illumi?"

"Huh-?"

BACK TO Y/N:

"Right Illumi?" You asked him but when you looked at him he looked out of it. He looked like he was slightly sweating.

When he looked at you his pale skin seemed even paler if that was even possible and your thoughts were flooding with questions.

"Huh-?" He really was out of it. You gave him a questioning look.

"I asked if you thought it was weird for us to go to a sleepover together if we just met the other day, are you good?" He seemed really ancy and like he was nervous or something.

He was internally praying to God that you didn't move because he didn't want Iyanla and Hisoka and Especially you who he just met to notice, but you were making it really hard not to.

(AN: LMFAO the irony okay lemme stop n e waysss🙇🏾‍♀️)

"Nah I don't think its weird we should do it." From the look on his face, now Hisoka and Iyanla both knew why he was acting like that, but they were having too much fun silently laughing at him to say anything.

Illumi noticed this tho. "Okay lets do a sleepover weekend on Friday then," you replied.

"Sheesh its boring in here imma turn on music. Tell me when u made ur decision y/n imma need a grave by then tho." You whipped ur head at Iyanla's comment.