- chapter 001

THE MALL

THE MALL

4:59 PM

Saturday

꧁꧂

"Yo, y/n."

"yeah?"

"Where the fuck is Alisha?" Saryah asked you. You took a good look around but you couldn't see her anywhere, or her emo boyfriend.

"Dunno, did you call her yet?" You asked Saryah.

"No, lemme do that hol up." She said while reaching for her phone.

"Y/nnnnnnn." You heard Iyanla call from Hisoka's back. You could tell from a mile away why she was complaining. "Can we go homee? im tired." As you thought, she was hungry.

"Hisoka can you take her to the food court and get me sum too while me and Ryah look for clothes?" You asked him.

"Why of course Y/n," Hisoka replied.  Right when he said that Iyanla jumped off his back and went speeding toward the food court without a second thought.

"Yo get me and chrollo sum too!" Saryah added. "I'm on it." Hisoka replied as he caught up to Iyanla. Tired my ass PLEASE.

HOT TOPIC

5:10 PM

꧁꧂

After a Iyanla and Hisoka went to the food court, You, Saryah, and Chrollo all went to hot topic to go shopping for clothes and for stuff to wear to school.

"This bitch alisha still aint answerin the phoneee tf is her ass even doingg," You said irritated that she still hasn't answered you.

You assumed she was doing something with feitan since thats usually when she doesn't answer. Ugh this mf...

"Yo y/n loook!" You heard Saryah call your name from afar interrupting your thoughts.

"What is it? and where tf are you??" You answered back looking around.

"Look at this cute ass shirt! Chrollo you have to try this on too!" She replied ignoring your second question.

"Lol No," Chrollo answered Saryah.

"wow Lame ass,"She responded.