... Aggressive Confession...

*Time skip: Two days later*

Gon, Killua and I went on a walk in the forest. It was more peaceful then usual.

Killua: Hey Y/N?
Y/N: Ya.
Killua: Why do you insist on bottling up your real feeling.

Gon hit Killua on the shoulder.

Killua: Oww hey!

Y/N: Honestly..I don't know. Is it that obvious?
Gon: We kinda noticed that other day when the mystery dude came.
Killua: Ya.

We walked in silence for a while now. It was unusual for us since we're always joking around or something. I thought about what Killua had asked me, then finally got an answer.

Y/N: I think...it's because I believe showing my real feelings consider me weak.

I looked at Gon and Killua and it looked like something had triggered Killua.

Killua: Weak? WEAK?!

Killua put his hands on my shoulder.

Killua: Y/N showing your true feeling doesn't make you weak! If anything not showing it, and not crying makes you more weak! You cant get any help that way!
Gon: Killua!
Killua: It's the truth! Don't be a baka you trust us right and we trust you! You don't have go through the hidden sadness alone!
Gon: Y/N..I have to agree with him. You always say you would never run away from a fight, so why run away from the true feelings inside you.
Killua: Exactly we can help you keep fighting!

Killua paused then looked down.

Killua: Y/N...I love you! You're so mentally strong! How?! How did you go this long knowing you're dad passed and not have any reactions?!

Saying "I love you" made my heart stop, and left Gon shocked.

Y/N: I- I didn't want to be a burden! Staying here was enough I didn't want to cause any trouble!
Killua: You're not a burden!
Gon: Understand that Aunt Mito didn't hesitate letting you live here, and didn't hesitate letting you stay forever.
Killua: You're ment to be here! We want to help you, because we care!

I stood there now processing everything. Later started tearing up. I hugged Killua and Gon and they hugged back.

Y/N: Thank you..I didn't know you guys actually felt this way. Killua..I- I love you too.