...Shocking News...

*Time Skip: Idk a couple days later*
Y/N: Wait from who?

Aunt Mito handed me the envelope.
Aunt Mito: You have a letter from one of your father's good friends. His name is Chris.
Y/N: And why am I getting a letter from him.

Aunt Mito shrugged. I looked at Killua and Gon, who were right behind me. In confusion I finally opened the letter.

I read the paper, later putting my hand over my mouth in shock.

Killua: What?
Gon: What happened?

I looked at them in terror. I gave the letter to Aunt Mito.

She read out loud:
Dear Y/N-
Daughter of [Father's name and Last name]. I'm terribly sorry to inform you that your father as past away. He was a good friend of mine, ans I bet a good father to you. I heard he hasn't told you the reason why he has left. He didn't want to worry you, and it feels wrong for me to tell you. Your father was assigned a mission to fight in basically a war. We are unaware how he died, but we believe it was caused by a snow storm that hit us a while ago. His body wasn't found. I'm sorry for your loss.
Sincerely Chris~

Killua and Gon looked at each other as if they could read each others mind.
Aunt Mito: Y/N...a-are you ok?

She said looking like she was on the verge of crying.

Y/N: Ya of course. Just a little shocked I guess...

I looked down.

Killua and Gon: She's really not..
They both whispered to each other so I could hear.
Killua: She hides it so well..
Gon: Mhmm.

I looked back up at Aunt Mito.
Y/N: Um..will you be ok?
Aunt Mito: Ya.

Aunt Mito put her hand on my shoulder.

Around 15 minutes later:

Y/N: I'm gonna go get some fresh air.
Gon: You want us to go with you?
Y/N: No. Honestly I kinda want some alone time. To clear my thoughts and all.
Killua: If you say so.
Aunt Mito: Take all the time you need dear.

I nodded making my way to the door.

Aunt Mito: Don't.

I turned around seeing Aunt Mito looking at Gon and Killua with her arm in the way of them.
I turned back around and left the house. I went in the woods and kept walking.
Until I was far from the house. All of a sudden I lost my breathe and uncontrollably started crying. I put my arm on a tree to support me. I rubbed my fave trying to make the tears stop.

???: See. What did I tell you.
Y/N: What do you want?
???: To say I told you so. Seems you didn't believe me, but you believe a piece of paper.
Y/N: Does it even matter, what prize do you get just to come and bother me.
???: Satisfaction I guess.
Y/N: Ya and why is that?
???: It seems you don't show your true feeling around the people that you trust, and it seems like you do around me.
Y/N: As if! You're only seeing me this way because you caught me.
???: Makes sense I guess.
Y/N: Can you just leave me alone. Go stalk someone else or something.
???: As you wish.

He left and I was left alone.
Y/N: Man he ruined my thought process. Tch I stopped crying I guess so that's good.

I sat by the tree and fixed my face, so it doesn't look like I was crying. I practiced my smile real quick then started heading back to the house. Realizing that I'm gonna have to get used to the fact that I will call the house my home.