49 | Pretty girl Yuko

Start from the beginning

"H-He looks

"H-He looks..?" you thank Ozawa as she hands you one of the napkins at your table. You wipe your lips, taking another bite of the cake you had previously ordered.

"Sorry for laughing, Ozawa-san.. Just look at him!" you were so used to seeing itadori smile that the expression he was showing in the photo made you think twice if this really was Itadori or a doppelganger.

"It's okay, Hoshino." Ozawa grins, "So he does look different.."

"On graduation day, i mustered up the courage to ask him for a photo. I actually wanted to ask for his number too.. But i was going to move to Tokyo anyway."

A blush then makes it way to Ozawa's cheeks as she continued explaining.

"When i saw him earlier.. I thought maybe the me of today could.."

A realization strikes you and Kugisaki. seeing Ozawa blush..

'..!!'

"Ozawa.. Does that mean.." you start.

"That it's like that..?!" Kugisaki continues, to which ozawa quickly answers.

"Yes! It's like that!"

You gasp, "Ozawa!" she likes Itadori?!

Kugisaki quickly picks her phone up, dialing a number as you and ozawa watch her make a call.

"Hey! Mister ijichi, is Fushiguro still with you?! I'm gonna send you the address to this restaurant so could you please drop him off here? Thanks a bunch!"

You sweatdrop, "Kugisaki.. Fushiguro's gonna be pissed.."

She waves a hand dismissively, "Let him! He's always mad anyways."

She turns to Ozawa, "There's a guy on the way that knows Itadori better than us." she explains.

"Let's hear what he has to say first."

Ozawa looked a little concerned.

"Um.. If you also happen to like.."

"Nope!" Kugisaki shuts the possibility down. No way she's going to fall for that idiot who's eating fingers.

"Even if heaven and earth were to dance the lambada, no way!" Kugisaki suddenly places a hand over where her heart is.

'huh? my heart skipped a beat?' she thought, confused. Was this arrythmia?

"You okay, Kugi?"

"Yeah."

Ozawa then turns to you, "How about you, hoshino? Is it like that with him..?"

"Me?!" you point to yourself, "No, sorry. you're good, Ozawa-chan! I.. Already have my eyes on someone else."

She tilts her head to the side, "Eh?"