Irene laughs, "Mush appreciated Mom, do you want to know the gender too?" This time your father spoke up, though his voice came out as a squeak. "Yes please."

Smiling with mirth you answer: "Girls." Eunseok smiled, "I guess I'm the only man in the family, I'm surrounded by women in this bloodline." His response made you speechless, "You're not getting your shotgun?"

He raised a brow, "And why would I do that?" A grin escapes his lips. "Irene's the most suitable companion for you Y/N, and it's your life we're talking about here, it's your choice." His eyes then turned to crescents, "It's about time you settled down with a wonderful woman."

"Thanks, Dad," Your heart warming and lips forming into a smile that hurt your cheeks. "You're the best." He smiled, "Well if you're nearly due, contact us, we'll help you both." Irene chuckles and acknowledges his offer. He stands up and we followed suit, "Well, it's wonderful news coming from the both of you."

Eunseok raised his hand for Irene to take it, "Have a wonderful day." The empress smiles and shakes his hand while my mother warmly embraced her, you watch as your family welcomes her.

The drive going out of their house was silent, Irene kept her focus on the road. That is until your stomach growled making the driver chuckle, "You hungry baby?"

You smiled with flushed cheeks, "We both are." Your hand gently rubbed circles in your stomach, "What restaurant do you have in mind?" The empress hums, "Well, we can go to Hadongkwan. Jennie recommended it to me." She then turned her attention to you, "You do like soup, right?"

You hummed, "Very," Irene lets out a soft giggle, "Then Hadongkwan it is." Her hands turned the wheel and we're off to the city side of Seoul.

___________________________

Irene's POV

I sat across my wife who's skimming through the menu, my eyes kept focus on her as I admire the features of the mother of my children, "Staring's rude you know..." She mumbles, making me laugh. "So?" I challenged, "I'm the empress, let me stare at my beautiful wife." I grin as I see a tint of pink in her cheeks. She turns her attention to me, "Have you decided what to order Hyun?"

My heart swelled at the familiar nickname, "Yes, you." Her cheeks were now in a brighter shade of red.

She rolled her eyes, "But seriously though, what did you get?" I hummed and placed my chin on top of my palm, "You." She scoffs, "Forget that I asked." I chuckled lightly and returned to admiring her, the windows of the restaurant allowed the sun to shine on her, the soft wisps of black hair turning amber brown, her skin was glowing youthful and her eyes...were like melted chocolate swirling in them, not to mention her plump, soft lips.

"If I were stronger, I'd probably put a restraining order on you." She chuckled, making me pout. "Why are you denying me of my pleasure, vixen?"

Her eyes snapped to my orbs, "I'm not denying you of your pleasure Hyun, just wondering." I huffed and looked at her menu, "I'll just take gomtang,"

I smiled warmly and raised my palm, a waitress heeded our orders. "I'll go to the bathroom," Y/N states as she stands up, my eyes follow her figure as I resisted the urge to come with her, she's a grown-ass woman.

Yeah, who's pregnant with your child. Excitement runs through my body at the thought of her giving birth to my heirs, well, heiresses. I turn my attention to my phone, "Should I buy and read a book for pregnant women?" Well, that could be of use, her body is different from mine...