5. childhood friend | fairchild

Start from the beginning

"hey babes, you didn't have to wait up for me." i said, going over to our wardrobe and starting to strip from my clothes.

oddly, i got no response.

i changed into one of miles' sweaters and a pair of his underwear, which is what i normally wear to bed.

i got under the silk covers, and noticed the boy still sitting looking out the window.

"you okay?" i asked, confused at his sudden shyness.

once agein, he ignored me.

i got up from under the covers, and crawled over next to him.

"baby?" i call, gently caressing his back.
when he glares at me, his dark eyes staring in anger and jealousy.

"who was he." he questioned, his voice deep and stern.

"what?" i ask, completely oblivious at the boys obvious notion.

"i said who the fuck was he." he stood up, he raised his voice just to the point were he wasn't shouting.

"what do you mean, baby?" i ask, standing up with him.

"who the fuck was the man you were talking to! who the fuck was the dude you said you loved! and you snook through the back door like i wouldn't notice! why the fuck did you blow him a kiss!"

the boys shouting startled me, and i could now see a tear running down his eye.

"miles-" i stumbled, before he cut me off.

"don't tell me your shitty excuse y/n! i cant believe that you, oh you. i cant fucking believe you would cheat on me!"

everything suddenly clicked.

"don't-" i started, once agein he spoke over me.

"no y/n! i loved you, and i still do fucking love you! and i thought you loved me, well obviously fucking not!"
the boys breathing was hitched, and i could tell he was panicking.

he marched out of the room, and walked downstairs.

i suddenly broke. i hadn't called him to tell him where i was, or who i was with.

a tear fled from my eye, but i wasn't going to let him be hurt.

i ran down the stairs, and saw him sitting in the living room.

i walked in, and gently sat beside him.

"p- please. just tell me who he is." miles stuttered, and i could here how hurt he was in his voice.

"i- it was elijah. remember? you met him, and his boyfriend at christmas? y/s/n drove me to his house earlier, and we found these super cute high heels. i lost track of time, and i realized i better get going. it was to late for y/s/n to drop me home, so elijah said he would.
i'm so sorry for hurting you." i told him, my voice cracking in between tears.

miles took a breath of relief, before he embraced me in a cuddle. he was sitting at the left of me, so he came in from behind.

he leaned his head ageinst mine, and started breathing ageinst my neck.

"i'm so sorry for yelling at you." he admitted, he seemed sadder at raising his voice at me than me 'cheating' on him.

"no, no baby. no" i turned, raising my hand into his curls. "i should have called, i'm so fucking sorry."

his hands snaked around my waist, and i stuck my head in the croak of his neck.

"i just couldn't lose you. you are all i have, and i fucking love you to death."

i nearly died at his comment, i loved him more than he could ever love me.

we both sat, cuddling into eachother until we decided we better get some sleep.

"i love you." i breathed onto his bare chest, his arm was resting on my shoulder. "i love you more." he chuckled, slightly lifting the duvet over us more.

i fell asleep in his arms.

___________________________

word count :: 1155

YALL I GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMMOTOW AND ITS 2AM-

ALSO AYLA REPLIED TO MY COMMENT IM CRYING