I don't remember putting that there last night.

Pushing up onto my elbow, I crane my next to look behind the glass to see a small bottle of Advil placed off to the side.

I definitely didn't put that there.

Confusion fogs my brain as I reach over to grab the glass and bottle, all while I shift myself to sit upright against the headboard. The wood is cold against the bare skin that is exposed from the tanktop, causing goosebumps to pop up all over my arms. My brows furrow as I stare at the still water, trying to get anything to resurface on how this could have got here.

There was only one logical explanation, and that was Harry put it here some time during the night.

The thought made me laugh because there was no way in hell Harry would do anything remotely nice like this for me. Sure we had been getting somewhat along but I wasn't sure he would do something like this for me.

I didn't let myself dwell on the thought for too long, shrugging my shoulder with a small hum as I put the glass on the table side. I pop off the cap of the bottle, shaking out a pill into my open palm. Dropping it onto my tongue, I grab the water and swallow the pill down quickly.

My head is still pounding intensely, and I grimace to myself as I rub at my temples with my pointer and middle finger. I squinted slightly as I turned my head towards the closed curtains, and if I strained my ears enough, I could hear the distant singing of birds outside.

Then the nagging returned, louder this time, and I shook my head as I pushed the sheets off my legs, moving to stand up. The air was cool against my exposed legs, a striking contrast to how warm I was beneath the sheets.

I walk slowly towards my bathroom, another silent yawn stretching its way across my face. I don't know how I was still exhausted. I seemingly got a number of hours worth of sleep. Maybe it was because I wasn't used to being so well rested and my body didn't know how to handle it.

A lazy hand juts out to flip on the bathroom light, leaving it on the dimmest setting possible to avoid the harsh overhead brightness. I scratched at the back of my neck as I stopped in front of the sink, one hand going to rest on the edge of the counter.

My eyes flickered upward at my reflection and I frowned at what I saw. My hair was a complete mess, strands sticking upwards in different directions, knotted together in intricate tangles. There were soft bags under my eyes, lighter than they usually were and the sight shocked me a little, not being used to not seeing pure exhaustion painted across my face.

I sighed gently as I leaned forward, turning the knob of the sink to start running the water. I pulled out my face wash, placing it off to the side as I grabbed one of the fluffy white towels for the shelf to my right. I brushed away at the strands of hair that dangled in front of my face, obstructing my view as I tried to get my things ready for the morning.

As I was setting up everything for after I washed my face, I paused, a memory from last night resurfacing in a flash of colors in my brain.

"You know, you're horrible at sneaking up on people."

"I, um, didn't want to startle you."

"Your steps aren't as quiet as you think."

"Guess that's something I'll have to work on."

My eyes widen as I stand still, staring at my reflection in total shock.

I wasn't alone last night. Harry was with me, on the roof, in the middle of the night.

I breathed out shakily, mumbling mindless thoughts and I fiddled with the towel, unfolding it as I brought it under the faucet to get it wet. There was a slight shake in my hands as I did so, panic now replacing any form of relaxation that may have been coursing through my veins.