I

Deklan POV

Being a Westbrook is the most biggest cover up of all time, My Father ( Tristan Westbrook) + my mother( Cordelia Westbrook) the wealthiest couple in the States. As the eldest child/son of course its set for one to take over and be My father x2.

Marriage . At the simple age of 26 I never thoughts I'd  be getting married. Caspian and Matteo , my younger brothers , who never had as much stress placed on  them as I were 23 and  20. My sister the baby of us all was 17 and was interested in anything that means money. We all shared the same Icy blue eyes inherited from or father along with his chiseled jaw. We all the boys inherited moms light brown hair , Gianna got our fathers icy white hair.   My brothers and I all stood tall  as our sister took after our mom in being short.

We were all currently in our parents house for a "Family Meeting " called by  my mother.

"Now ,Now sit down and listen." My mother says.

"Mom why are we even here ? I'm pretty sure this meeting has nothing to do with us and is specifically meant for Deklan." Caspian said.

"Shut up and listen to your Mother." Our dad says as he walks in the kitchen taking off his tie and putting his briefcase on the ground.

I knew what this meeting was about. I was hoping my mother would not push it or pressure me but, I did forget she is the one snd only Cordelia WestBrook. 

This meeting was about me and Drusilla.

Drusilla was A mixed race blonde school mate now turned model I'd bang from time to time. Her dad was a business partners of my dad. She was closer in age to Matteo but due to her ladder stepping father she was told to "get as far up the line as possible". Drusilla  mom was an beautiful black woman with the most gorgeous set of curls possible, standing at 5'8 with the skin of a black panther. For a long time it confused me on how Drusilla had  blonde hair and blue eyes until one day I found out that she dyes and perms her hair blonde and wears contacts . Drusilla was light skin due to the fact that she was mixed but she hid the black parts of herself. When her parents got divorced when we were 12 she went from this beautiful little mixed girl to this ugly whoreish "white girl ".

For the longest my mother wanted Drusilla and I to both get married , yet I was never interested in her. I still do this day am not interested in her.

"So im here to talk about how 2 of my brothers can't get Girl friends and how the other one is going to marry some whore ." says Gianna.

"Shut the fuck up Gianna. you have to hide all your relationships ." Caspian says.

"Watch your mouth and you sit down and shut your mouth ,You should be  happy for your brother." Our mother finishes as she sets the table.

"I find it quit Rich that you actually think Deklan wants to marry that ho auntie." Our cousin Romano says walking into the kitchen.

Romano was our cousin on our moms side. Romano was more of a brother/child then he was a cousin/nephew. " I dont think your input is need Romano Ricci." Mom says.

I sat watching the clock waiting for it to hit 8pm so I could go home. I had been at work from 7-5 and was quite ready to go home and shower.

"Deklan should not be forced to marry someone just for business benefits." My father says reading the news standing near the door. " if we dont want him to shun us we must allow him to find his own life partner." My father was the type of parent who wanted to let his kids figure out their own path and figure things out as they go. My mother was a path setter , she wanted to make sure her kids had the keys and access to  things that the  last generation didn't have access to. Our parents bud-heads a bunch in our childhood on how to raise us, but soon after Gia was born and the rest of us becoming adults this caused even more headbudding from our parents. Romano's Parents were in some ways the same. For an example Romano Favorited his father-side more then his mothers side of the family. Out of all the Westbrooks ,Romano only came around us. If he was not with us then he was with his father side. The Ricci's who were the 3rd most successful families  to be born in.

"Mom ...we have talked about this multiple times ... I am not interested in marry Drusilla nor will I ever be. I am tired and ready to take a nice long  shower. May I please go ?" I say impatiently tapping my against my parents white marble floors.

" I want you to find someone who truly loves you my son , and that is Drusilla." My mother says to me as she stands on her tippy-toes to rub my face.

"I know mom but the love is not reciprocated ."I say looking into my mother Emerald green eyes.

" I can't make you love her and I won't force you to be unhappy. I'll call off the plans and call Henry ." My mom says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"So family meeting over ?"Gia says.

  "Yes , Family meeting is over but if you want dinner id suggest you stay."mom says.

"oOOO I'll definitely be staying."Matteo says.

"Of Course you will Fat Ass." Caspian laughs causing Romano to laugh as well.

"CASPIAN I WONT TELL YOU AGAIN TO WATCH YOUR MOUTH!"
Caspian takes a minute to clear his throat and then says "Romano and I are going to head out and check out this new club we heard about."

" I'm going home."  I say ,picking up my keys.

" Good night boys ,I love you." Mom says giving us all one last kiss on the cheek. Our father sits in the chair next to Gia, telling her about some plans he has for her new makeup line she's dropping.

Finally in the car , I drive as quick as I could back to my Penthouse to finally let off some steam and get some sleep. Getting into my house , I quickly take a shower and without a second thought I plop down onto my bed in my towel still soaking wet with not a care in the world. In less then 5 minutes I was out like a light ready for the weekend.

 In less then 5 minutes I was out like a light ready for the weekend