Chapter twenty three

Sahani Diorr's POV
Thursday- 3:00 am

just do it your a horrible mother. Your son shouldn't have you as a mom.

Kill yourself KP will be happier

They don't love you just DIE

Kill your self you'll be happier

Waking up out my nightmare I was drenched in sweat. KP was sleeping with our son on his chest.

"baby you good" he whispered. My throat felt dry and I couldn't talk.

"pretty say some" he said laying our son in his bassinet.

He got up and walked towards me and handed me the water bottle which I quickly drunk.

"I'm sorry baby" I said feeling myself about to cry.

"why you sorry" he asked hugging me.

"I- I don't know I just don't wanna be here" I cried while laying on his shoulder.

"Shhhh don't say shit like that man" he said holding me.

"I'm sorry" I said stuttering.

"ok I heard u" he said kissing my head.

Wiping my tears I lifted my head off his shoulder.

"You really make me happy Kareem and I can't wait to be your wife" I told him.

"You already my wife mama" he said kissing me. Kissing back I sat on his lap.

"I love you with everything in me" he told me.

"I love you more handsome" I said falling asleep on him.

The next day- 11:34 am
Kareem Parks POV

Currently I was at the store getting my baby all typa snacks. I got her some flowers and a bear and some other shit.

I want my baby to be comfortable and happy now that she gave me a son.

Paying for all the stuff I went to the mall and grabbed her some things from Chanel and Gucci.

I had paid a chef to make her breakfast for today so she should be getting that. Hassan was  with Mora and Ty so we finna chill for the time being.

As I got back in the car phone rung.

Incoming FaceTime call from: Wifey♾❤️

"Yes baby" I said while answering.
"Thank you for the breakfast" she said smiling in the camera.
"You welcome pretty" I told her.
"You on your way home" she asked me.
"down the street actually" I said.
"Ok love u" she said.
"Love u more" I said hanging up.

Putting my phone in my pocket I pulled in the drive way.

Getting out the car I walked up to the house and unlocked the door and went in.

"Daddy's home" I yelled.

"You so corny" I heard her yell back. "You love my corny ass" I said walking upstairs.

We just gone pretend her 6 weeks are up...

"Ouuu look at you looking all fine and shit" I said seeing her in some lingerie.

"Come here" she said doing the finger thing. Shutting the door I took off my jacket and my shoes.

"What you on Hani" I asked while she kissed on my neck.

"I'm tryna be on you" she whispered in my ear.

"yo 6 weeks" I asked.

"Been up she said pulling on my joggers.

"Do yo thing then pretty" I said gripping her waist and smacking her ass.

Omniscient POV

As Hani pulled KP's dick out his boxers she teased him by licking around his tip.

"damn" he said under his breath.

Using her free hand she rubbed on his lower stomach while spitting on his dick and taking him into her mouth.

"damn baby" he said. Bobbing her head faster she had him in the back of her throat.

Throating him she began sucking without her hands.

"Damn" KP grunted while gripping Hani's hair. Feeling his self about to nut he tried to make her stop but she kept going.

"shit pretty stop" he said as his eyes rolled back.

Feeling his nut in ha throat Hani took him out and spit his kids on his tip but swallowed the rest. She started sucking him again but he gripped her hair and started throat fucking her.

Nut and spit dripped from her mouth as her throat was being entertained.

Ha throat crazyeeeeeee

Taking his dick out her mouth he threw her on the bed and took off her lingerie seeing she was wet.

Immediately sliding into her he began beating her shit up.

"fuck baby" Hani moaned kissing on his neck.

Putting her leg on his shoulder he went in deeper hitting her cervix.

"Omg fuck me" she moaned while scratching his back up. Placing his tongue in her mouth they kissed as she came on his dick.

"Turn that ass over" he said flipping her.

Pushing his self back into her he made her lose her arch.

"Fix it or ima fix it for you" he grunted while she fixed it.

Pulling her hair you couldn't hear nothing but skin slapping and moans.

"This mines right" he asked while gripping her cheeks.

"fuckk..yes" she moaned.

"you ain't gone give it away are u" he asked while grabbing her neck from behind.

"No baby" she moaned out.

"Thats not my name he said drilling her shit.

"omg fuck me" she moaned. Letting her neck go he went deeper.

"What's my name pretty" he asked aggressively.

"Daddy it's daddy" she moaned out feeling him nut inside her and her cumming on his dick.

Pulling out of her Hani fell on the bed and closed her eyes. KP laid next to her pulling her close as they fell asleep.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment 💕