Chapter twenty

Kareem Parks POV
at the trap-

"Mane I just know y'all niggas better have JB's money or I'm gone kill you" I told the worker.

"I do have it" he stuttered.

"Nigga the full amount get it by tonight" I yelled. "Fuck y'all looking at get back to work" I told everybody else who was staring.

"KP let me holla at u rq" JB said to me.

"Here I come" I said walking up the steps and I went into his office.

"Shut the doe let me talk to u" he said putting his feet up on his desk.

"Wassup boss man" I said sitting across from him.

"You a grown ass nigga and I'm a grown ass nigga right" he asked.

Nodding my head he started talking again.

"I'm at the age where I got enough money to carry myself for a life time" he said.

"Do you wanna take over my spot and rule this drug cartel or you wanna focus on your family" he asked me truthfully.

"JB to be straight with you man I would be more than happy to take over as long as you want me to" I told him.

"It's all yours in a few days then young nigga" he said dapping me up.

"precate it boss man" I told him dapping him back up.

"Ight man gone head get home to Hani crazy ass" he said laughing dapping me up once more.

"Got you" I told him leaving the trap.

Soon as I got in the car my phone dinged.

Wifey❤️♾

babyy bring me some hot Funyuns and a tjuana mama

no

KP stop fucking playing with me

u not feeding my daughter that shit

my other baby daddy will get it for me

spwm fat ass

so u think I'm fat 🥺

no pretty

yes u do 😕

I'm sorry pretty ima get yo snacks

Thank you sexy

yw pretty

I love u

I love u more

Closing out our messages I put my phone in the cup holder as I sped off to the store to get my baby her snacks.

Like I want you... youuuuu. Even if it's trueee

I sung the lyrics. I can't wait to marry my baby fr tho I thought to myself.

Pulling up to the store I hopped out and went in and got my baby all types of shit.

Paying for the stuff I got back in my car and headed to the crib.

Y'all I'm finna switch to Hani's POV because she's finna prank him rq 😭

Sahani Diorr's POV

"hey y'all ion know how to really work this YouTube stuff but I'm finna prank my baby" I told the camera.

"I had him get me some snacks and stuff so I could plan this all out"

"I got my blood and stuff so let's get straight to it" I said hiding the first camera by the door and the second one in the bathroom.

Laying on the floor I poured the fake blood all over my shorts and on my panties.

Putting some all over the floor I made it look realistic before hiding the blood and calling KP panicking.

Ongoing call to: Hubby ♾❤️

"hello" he answered.
"fuck baby somethings wrong with the baby" I faked cried.
"What u mean" he asked getting worried.
"Kareemmm help me" I said outta breath before the call ended.

Putting some blood on my phone I closed my eyes and laid still. Hearing his car pull up I heard it slam and he struggled to open the door.

"Baby" he yelled

"Sahani" he yelled

"baby no" he said dropping the bags and lifting me up.

"Sahani wake tf up" he yelled tapping my face.

Flickering my eyes I had to be an actor and make noise.

"It hurts" I said out of breath.

"What hurts baby" he said lifting up my shirt.

"I- i" I said before fake dying.

"Stop fucking playing with me right now Sahani" he yelled.

"Pretty cmon wake up" he said sniffling and softly crying.

"I'm sorry baby girl I love you" he said crying. Awnnnn my baby 🥺

"I'm okay Kareem" I said laughing. He stopped and looked at me and pushed me off him.

"wtf is yo problem" he yelled wiping his face.

"That shit ain't funny" he said clenching his jaw.

"I'm sorry baby" I said.

"Nah man fuck that move" he said trying to walk past me.

"No stop come here" I said grabbing his arm.

"Get off me dawg or I know some" he said balling up his fists.

Letting his arm go he walked out the house and got in his car mad asf. Grabbing the camera I did my outro before cutting it off.

-10 minutes later-

After cleaning up all the blood I had took me a nice shower and ate my food and snacks.

Of course KP was still not talking to me. I get why he's mad but like I miss you stink.

"can u come lay with me" I asked him as he sat on the end of the bed. As he ignored me I just got underneath the covers and cried silently.

"Why u crying Hani" he asked.

"because u don't wanna lay with me after I told you I was sorry" I said sniffling.

"I'm sorry you pissed me off with that shit" he said turning the light off and getting in the bed with me.

"Ian mad at you pretty" he said kissing my forehead.

"Ok" I said closing my eyes.

Feeling his hand rub my stomach put me straight to sleep.

What y'all think?
Vote or comment 💕