Shattered Reality

The party continued to rage on throughout the night, lights flashed through the castle and out of the windows as Princess Peach finally got out of the trash bag she was in.

Peach: Ugh! Disgusting... I'm gonna kill Mario for doing that!

She tried to get out of the dumpster but it turns out, it was locked, or at least something was on top of it that was keeping the lid closed shut.

Peach: H-hey! 

Fat Shy Guy: 🎶This is what I do, I sit on you, sit on you, sit on you! This is what I do, sit on you, right on your lap!🎶

Peach: LET ME OUT OF THE DUMPSTER FATASS!!!

Mario: HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Meggy: Nice work on getting that guy to keep Peach out of our party, Mario.

Mario: Ah, I had to bribe him with a crap ton of food. 

SMG4: I'm surprised you didn't eat the food, or sit on the dumpster yourself.

Mario: You what?!

SMG4: Ya heard me-

Mario: You asshole.

Saiko sighed and took a sip of her wine.

Luigi: Something wrong, Saiko?

Saiko: Hmm? No. 

Luigi: Are you sure?

Saiko: Yes.

Luigi: Oh, okay then. If you insist.

Bowser: Hey guys, I made some more food!

Mario's head turned one-hundred and eighty degrees as he launched himself at Bowser and started to cheer.

Mario: YEAAAAAAAAH, BITCH!!!

Bowser: I'M DYING! HELP ME!

SMG4: I'm just gonna head outside for a few minutes, guys.

Tari: Hmm? 

Belle: Where ya goin'?

SMG4: Oh, I just need to talk to my viewers on the livestream. It's better to announce the stuff outside so they can actually hear me.

Tari: Ah, okay! I look forward to seeing what you have planned!

SMG4: Trust me, it's spicy.

SMG4 grabbed his phone and went outside as he talked about his announcements, elsewhere in the Cancelled Dimension a portal opened up as a group of dead memes looked at it.

Crash: Whoa?

Doge: Such colorful. Much bright. Wow.

Me Gusta: ...

Francis and his cloaked ally walked out of the portal and started to look around for SMG3, the dead memes around them stared in curiosity as a large group of Ugandan Knuckles approached them.

Francis: Uhhh...

???: ...

Ugandan Knuckles: Do you know the way?

Francis: I don't know what you're talking about, but I do know the way of the waifus! Oh, and anime!

The Ugandan Knuckles group didn't seem satisfied and jumped at Francis.

Francis: OH, WHAT THE FU-

???: Stop!

SMG3: Hey, what's going on here?

The Ugandan Knuckles stopped their attack and bowed down to SMG3.

SMG3: I told you not to cause a stir, and second, who the hell are you two? You dare trespass in my world?