Zora Ideale x Reader

Start from the beginning

You didn't notice that while you were trying to sleep he was admiring you. He kept staring at that tight shirt you had on. It hugged your breasts and slim waist. He could even see your black bra showing through your white shirt. Not only that but you pushing him back dangerously close to his length caused him to grow, feeling your touch. He wanted more. He was painfully aching needing more. He tried his best not to make it obvious but he was trying to get as close as possible to you. He wanted so badly for you to touch him, and to push his erection up against you.
You on the other hand were growing more agitated by the little space you had and eventually murmured
"If your not gonna give me any space I'm just gonna sleep on the floor"

"No" and Before you could get up, you immediately felt an arm snake around your waist
Pulling you down onto what you immediately realized was an erection.
"You think you can just tease me like that...then leave?" he said in a deep tone.
he was a completely different person then he was earlier. He wasn't acting immature or joking around. He was serious. His deep voice and the feeling of his arm around you gave you butterflies.
You felt yourself begin to grow warm between your legs.
"Wha....what are you doing?" You said, shy as ever, blushing profusely.
"I was trying to ignore it but since you wanna touch all over me I'll give you something to touch."
"You wanted this princess, don't get all shy
Now"
After hearing this you started rubbing your legs together to ease the release you were now dying for.
You wanted it. Badly.

He started kissing down your neck, leaving hickeys down your jawline. He was still pulling you down onto him and slowly grinding up against your backside. You couldn't help but let light moans slip out. "Ngh" He grabbed your jaw and turned you to face him behind you before slipping his tongue into your mouth and tounging you down. He then pushed you onto your back. Now hovering above you.

"You look so good when your turned on for me baby"
"You should've waited to shower because now I'm gonna make a big mess of you."
"I won't stop until your screaming my name"
"Don't forget you asked for this princess"
Zora then ripped your shirt off of you, quickly sliding off your pants. He started kissing your breast's and licking your cleavage. He trailed all the way down your stomach before stopping at your pantyline.

He then unclasped your bra and started swirling his tongue around each breast, groping them while he does this. You were already a mess, whimpering under his touch. He finally makes his way to your panties sliding them off. He wraps his arms around your legs pulling you closer to him. He blows cool air on your heat teasing you. "Zora please." You pleaded. "Touch me already" he listened and got to work. He started licking all up and down your clit paying extra attention to your folds. He stuck his tongue inside of you causing you to moan aloud.
"Zora!"
"That's it baby, keep moaning my name" he said. He continued swirling his tongue in circles before he slid in a finger. He pushed his finger in and out of you painfully slow. "F-faster" you moaned, panting heavily.
"Okay princess" he began thrusting his finger in and out of you at the most amazing pace. Sliding in another finger. You could feel yourself unraveling, closer and closer to release.
"Don't s-stop... I'm gonna..fuck.."
"I'm gonna c-"
He slid his fingers out, not letting you release and starting licking off your juices.
"Sorry y/n but I want you to cum with me inside of you not my hand."
He then slid off his pants and underwear and positioned himself at your heat. He started grinding himself against you earning more whimpers.
He was smearing himself on all of your juices preparing himself for you to take all of him.
"Damn your so slick"
"all for me"
He then without warning slid himself inside and waited for you to adjust to his size and the pain to subside. He clenched his teeth hard.
"You k-keep squeezing me"
"Fuck your so tight"
You could feel him throbbing inside of you.
"You can move now" you said.
He then starts moving slowly gaining speed with each thrust. You can hear his breath getting sloppier and sloppier. "Oh fuck" you moan out.
He continues going in and out at a intoxicating pace causing your moans to get louder and louder each with thrust. You feel the knot in your stomach getting bigger and bigger. He's hitting you in all the right places , he's gripping down on your waist and licking your breast as he's hitting your womb.
" Zora!" You scream out.
"I -I can't hold it in any longer"
"Y-your h-hitting my" you pause between moans.
"W-womb!" He starts to fuck you even harder then before at an inhuman speed.
"Fuck..you feel so good around me"
"Your taking it so good baby, just hold it in a little longer for me ? Okay princess"
This nearly pushed you over the edge but you tried your best to hold it in. You could hear his breath begin to hitch and you knew he was getting close.
"Zora!" You shouted his name again.
"Please, cum inside me already!" You whined.
This pushed him over the edge hearing you beg for his warm liquid and he released inside you feeling you up. "Fuck your walls clenching around me feels so good"
"cum for me y/n" he continued to thrust in and out leaning down, next to your head. your moans flowing straight into his ear. "Please y/n give me your cum....I want it all over me... I wanna taste you" this completely threw you over the edge and your eyes were rolling to the back of your head.
You felt the knot burning in your stomach begin to unravel.
"I'm gonna cu-" is all you got out before releasing your Liquids all over him. You both were soaked in each others juices. He pulled out and began lapping up all of your mixed leakings with his tongue.
"You taste so good." "I don't wanna stop fucking you but I know your tired"
"I'm sorry if I was too rough"
You paused for a moment to catch your breath.
You sat up and pulled his face to yours and started kissing him passionately.
"We both need a shower" you said laughing.
"How about round 2?" He asks.
"Definitely" you said.
He then picks you up, kissing you and starts to run the water.

- side note : I'm still adding and critiquing this so this is not my final version ;)