Bunker Buster

Earth 76
DEO Headquarters.
National City
--------------------------------

Kara sat in a chair, her eyes overlooking a monitor that showed three heart beats, Alex, Barry and Lawrence, the three trackers somewhere over East Asia. The last time they had checked in was a few days in a small town called Manali. Kara spoke to all three, lingering when she talked to Barry, he told her that everything was fine and going according to plan.

Kara knew better then that but she didn't push the subject knowing how being far from home would weigh on the mind. So she played along telling him that was great and how much she missed him, hoping he would get the hint. Of course, oblivious Barry Allen picked up on nothing, saying he missed her too.

Ever since he kissed her, Kara was ecstatic, it was progress! That meant he was ready for whatever it was between them, she didn't expect it so soon, especially after their fight, but then he went off and got himself to be a agent for the DEO, that Kara did not expect that - especially since Barry had just gotten a job at the NCPD,

Kara was happy that Maggie was the police commissioner, otherwise explaining Barry's prolonged absence would've been a bit difficult, but since she was in the know - Barry was just taking a extended leave of absence from the NCPD.

Kara twirled around in the chair, extremely bored. She had gone out a couple times as Supergirl, nothing noteworthy. She had gone and seen Mon El and Lucy and the little ones, it was nice to see friends again, even though she had tons of spare time on her hands, she rarely ventured out and saw her extended friends.

It was so weird to Kara, both Kal-El and Mon-El had kids now of their own, both with the Lane sisters which was extremely amusing to her - there was just something about them that attracted alien boys.

Kara definitely wanted children of her own someday, she was 'officially' twenty nine years old according to state records but her alien biology still had her at a nice twenty four. So she was in no rush to have little ones of her own.

Kara felt her cheeks heat up, twirling a piece of her blonde locks between her fingers, that didn't mean she couldn't scout for potential suitors through, a certain brunette speeding into her mind. She had been dropping small hints that she wanted to take their relationship to the next level.

Little touches there, some shy glances there, some suggestive tones here and there. Sure so maybe she would bat her eyelash a little more at him - everyone else noticed but Barry it seemed like. She once caught Lawrence and Alex share a secret high five when Winn suggested the duo get a room after the two had stared at each other all the whole time during a routine meeting.

Barry blushed on point, waving his hands in front of him, claiming it wasn't like that - not being able to find an excuse for why he stared stupidly at Kara for the entire hour. The entire table busting out into laughter at the expense of the Scarlet Speedster.

Kara looked absolute content when Winn walked into the room with Lena following him. They both caught the look on Kara's face. The kryptonian could be so predictable sometimes.

"Daydreaming about Barry again?" Winn asked, looking back down at the tablet he was holding. Lena stiffed a laugh at Kara's scandalous expression. Kara huffed, spinning away from them. Sometimes she hated how open she could be.

"No, I am not," Kara announced firmly, her eyes staring straight ahead. Her two friends just chuckled, Kara puffed out her cheeks,

"Anyways we're wondering if you wanted grab a bite to eat-" Lena was cut off when the system blared out, Winn stepped forward, his hands immediately typing away at the computer. Kara stood slow as Lena came to her side.