Chap'Twenty

"I LOVE YOU!!!" Heir screams fully waking me out my sleep.

Now I'm pissed.

Heiress has been a brat since we brought the new baby home. The new baby is giving exactly newborns are supposed to give. Heir is overbearing and Jay and Casper well... I don't have to go there.

This is our last week here before we make the big move. Heir went ahead and selected the new neighborhood, house and everything without me because he wanted it to be a surprise, I'm not mad and I'm glad he took some of the stress off of me also I'm excited to see what kind of neighborhood and house he picked out men usually have bad taste in things like that.

I know y'all aren't too interested in all that and just want to know the tea on my labor, IT WAS BAD! Although I wasn't up for anything the pain y'all the fucking pain man I wanted to k word myself, and believe when I say I am never doing this again. Also I don't understand how I got cut open yet I'm feeling the pain in places I shouldn't be feeling pain.

"I made you breakfast." Heir whispered as he slipped in bed behind me.

"I don't feel like eating." I groan scooting away from him.

"You still feeling..." He trailed off knowing not to go there with me.

"I just want this phase to be over." My eyes swell up with tears. "I'm in pain all the time and mentally I'm not here." Heir hugged me into him, I haven't been the biggest fan of physical contact lately but I appreciate it this time.

"I'm here and I been here please stop shutting me out and let me help." Heir whispers into my ear.

"But you been helping." I point out. "You been dealing with the kids while I stay in bed and bitch all day everyday." He hums stroking the hair behind my ears.

We stay like that for a while and it was a bit concerning because why is the house so quiet, fuck them kids up to? But I decided not to think about it and enjoy the peace while it lasts.

And it didn't last long.

"We came to say goodbye!" Casper whisper yells a sleeping Heirloom in his hands.

"Bruh why you pick him up?" Heirs voice was laced with stress, cute.

"He stupid like that." Jay starts. "But we did come to say goodbye." He forces a smile.

"Why?" I sit up. "We not leaving yet." The room fell silent and everyone had knowing looks on their faces.

I hate this nigga.

"Heir?" He just shrugs at me.

"We leaving tonight." I could tell he wanted to say more but I'm not going to push him.

"Yup." Jay pops the P. "So this is goodbye." He places down a gift I didn't notice he had then walks over to me. "I love you bro." Jay whispers into my ear hugging me.

I wanna cry.

"I love you too bro." I force out trying my best to squeeze him into me.

"We not even going that far so shut the hell up and go put him back." Heir hisses at Casper. Casper responds by shoving Heir and running off with my baby in his hands, Heir chasing him.

"Think you can manage the Crips?" I ask Jay who scoffs.

"I'm just worried about how that childish ass nigga gone handle the bloods." I nod, Heir has his own concerns as well.

"Bye bye now lil brimcess." Casper waves at me, I raise a brow at the new nickname.

"I'm the only one allowed to call him that." Heir kicks Casper in the knee.

"Who be calling me that?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm a miss y'all." Casper huffs spinning on his heels and storming out, he wanna cry.

"Go comfort him." Heir says to Jay who glares at him, I laugh.

"Y'all got each other now so go." Jay stares at me in disbelief before storming off.

"They gone kill each other." Heir laughs.

"Brimcess?" I quickly change the subject because I want to cry but I don't and I also wanna know wassup with that name.

"Yeah brimcess." Heir chuckles, he pauses to think about something shrugs then looks down at me. "Marry me brimcess?"

Thee End

Authors Note//
I just started working on a
sequel to this book so be on the lookout.