Chap'Nine

It's the weekend now and I'm tense. We're supposed to be making moves this weekend but I don't want to, we don't know enough but no one cares about what I want, everyone is on Heirs side and Heir just wants to get shit over with.

"Bruh we need you a hunnid tonight." Jay whispers to me.

"Y'all don't need me for shit since y'all not even listening to me." I shrug jay off of me.

Jay, Casper, Heir and I were all gathered together plotting and scheming. I wasn't to into it because I had this nagging feeling; a nagging feeling no one is interested in not surprising since these niggas got murder on their mind. Funny how I started out that way but now that certain things have been revealed I'm convinced there's more to learn, that doesn't matter because murder.

"Lemme talk to you." Heir drags me up out my seat. "What's with the attitude?" Heir asks getting in my face.

"I don't have an attitude." I shrug.

"Well ya vibe off." Heir rubs his nose against mine.

"This situation just has me feeling funny and don't nobody care how I feel." I pull away from Heir.

"What you want us to do?" Heir forces me to look at him. "Give these niggas time to fall through with their plans because of a gut feeling?" Heir sucks his teeth at me.

"I just hope you know what you bout to get us into." I brush past Heir and back out to Jay and Casper who had their guns aimed at each other.

They gone kill each other one these days.

After everyone agreed to the plan put in place by Heir me just shrugging because I no longer care, Casper and Jay head out to do their part. Heir just stood there glaring at me.

"Ight." Heir sighs dragging me out my seat once again. "Ya problems wimmie or you really got a gut feeling bout this?" I laugh in Heir face.

"Boy fuck you." Heir grabs me by my throat.

"Don't be disrespecting me like that." I again laugh in Heirs face.

"You disrespect me publicly on a daily but a lil cussing has you riled up?" I shove him away from me.

Heir throws me against a wall shoving his tongue down my throat. I try my hardest not to kiss him back but when he starts feeling on me I give in. Our make out session leads to us removing our clothes, it's only when we're naked our members touching do we remember the pressing matter at hand.

"You're so fucking distracting." I breathe heavily into Heirs ear.

"I know." He winks at me. "You gone let me fuck you fuh real some time." Heir randomly asks making me cough and trip over my jeans.

"Not now Heir." I try to dodge the conversation we have to have some day.

"Obviously I'm not going to fuck you now." Heir smirks. "Just... I don't know, can I?" He pins me against the front door.

"Someday baby." I gently kiss him.

"I'm baby again?" He laughs.

"You ain't shit but being my baby won't change." He smiles hugging me, it's a surprisingly comforting hug so I settle into it.

Heir and I hop into our separate cars to go in the same direction, separate cars for everyone was all apart of Heirs plan. To me it's not much of a plan we're just supposed to pull up on these niggas kill them and make sure the murders aren't tired back to us, Heir did say I can question Shawn all I want he ain't have to tell me because that was my own plan, it's best to milk these niggas of all the information we can.