I smile at her and hand her a blanket. "Well.. You are my best friend.. and you deserve this. You really do." She nods softly and looks at the screen.

"Oh I heard that's a good movie.." She says with a smile. "I don't know what it's about but a lot of people said I should watch it."

"Yeah I heard it too.. I got some popcorn for us." She looks at it for a bit and nods but I'm sure she's not really in the mood for it.

"Where did you get those pants?" She points at my sweats. I chuckle.

"I got those from the last stay. They were apparently still in the closet." She smiles and surprises me when she reaches for the popcorn and eats it. I feel my heart skip a beat.

We both watch the movie, but suddenly my heart doesn't skip a beat but stop. We both start laughing when we realize it's not a normal movie. She blushes at me. "Patrick what is this??"

"Crap I didn't know it was that kind of movie!" I freak out but she lays her hand on my leg to calm me but my body reacted way different. I swallow hard when I feel it rising and I feel like a 15 year old.

She doesn't notice or not that I know because she keeps laughing at the movie. I try to relax but watching that kind of movie and her sitting so close isn't helping at all. "Sh-Should we change it?" She smiles at looks at me.

"No.. it's actually interesting. Very interesting." She grins and looks back at the screen. She lays her head against my shoulder and without thinking I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

This couldn't get worse but it did. She moves her leg across mine and it rest under it. My whole body gets flushed and I try my best to breathe normal. She noticed and looks at me. "Everything okay..? You look so red..?" She hold her hand against my head. "And hot.."

"No no I'm fine.. really I am.." I say with a smile, but seriously I was going to explode. She nods and moves her leg higher. She stops and gasps.

Crap.

"Oh uh.." She looks at it before moving her leg down and blushing hard. "Crap.. uh.." Shes probably thinking I'm a creep. But instead of moving away she looks at me. Something changes in her eyes because before I know it I'm holding her close as our lips mesh together.

I'm holding her leg and pull it over my lap, then moving my hands to her hips and hold her close. She runs her fingers in my hair and kisses back passionately.

We cling onto each other as I slowly push my tongue in her mouth. She plays with mine as she rubs down my chest. This is so so wrong. So wrong. But it feels so good. She lets out a small moan and I feel my sweats getting more and more uncomfortable.

She slowly pulls away and pecks my lips. She stares at me a bit, I stare back. She leans down and kisses me again, this time harder. Bruising my lips but also hers. I rub my hands up her shirt slowly. Everything is so soft.

I slowly lay her down, our lips never leaving each other as I hover over her. We pull away a bit to remove her shirt and I go right back to kissing her neck. Sucking and biting a bit. I know this is wrong. I know she never did this, but I want her to feel good. Make her feel loved and appreciated.

I pull away a bit and look at her chest. She lays her hands over herself. "Turn the lights off.." She moans as she looks at me.

I ignore her comment, laying her hands away and muttering. "So beautiful.. so so beautiful." She blushes and shakes no. "Yes.. Trust me you are.." I kiss her again and she melts against me.

I slowly go with my hand to her back and rub over the bra clasp. "Can I..?" She looks at me a bit and bites her lip.

"Can.. I leave it on..?" She says. I look at her chest and nod. Her whole chest is flushed and so is her face. She looks so beautiful like that. The fairy lights give off a glow that makes her even more beautiful.

I slowly kiss down her chest and slowly cup her breast through her bra. I see her lay her head back with a moan and I slowly kiss on the fabric, massaging the other breast. She bucks against me a bit and I groan against her.

While kneading her breast I slowly kiss down to her sweats and look up at her. She's sitting on her elbows now looking down at me. I can see she's nervous. I crawl up to her and kiss her again, muttering soft things to her. Tonight is all about her. With one hand I push her sweats down a bit, her breathing getting faster as I hover over with my hand.

I slowly cup her above her panties and she whimpers, grinding against my hand. "Oh.." She mutters.

I take that as a sign to continue because I push her panties aside a bit and touch her on the right places. She moans into my mouth and clings onto my arm. "Oh Patrick.. Oh god.."

I peck her lips before kissing down to her legs. I remove her panties slowly and look up at her. "Can I..?" She nods fast and I don't wait a second. I lay her legs on my shoulders and lay a pillow under her hips.

I slowly peck her clit a bit before blowing on it. It swells while Ellen is bucking her hips and moaning louder. I hold her still as I slowly suck her nub. My fingers spread her lips apart a bit as I lick it. I look up at her again and all I see is perfection.

I rub her entrance with a finger and slide it in slowly, her walls contracting around it. Her moans got louder as I hit her spot over and over, as well as sucking her faster. Her hands hold my hair tight and she bucks against my face. I feel her tremble and whimper, right before she came.

She trashing around and trying to grasp onto anything she can. I lick up her nectar and slowly kiss up. I pull her in my arm while she's trembling still. She looks at me lazily but with a smile. "Wow.." She mutters and giggles.

"How was that..?" I say with a grin.

"Perfect.. wow.. I.. never-" I kiss her softly.

"I know.. tonight is all about you.. okay..?" She nods a bit and closes her eyes.

"Take me to bed.. please." I nod and slowly lift her, cradling her like a baby. I lay her in bed, tucking her in. She looks at me and frowns. "Lay with me.. please."

"Are you sure..?" She nods and pats the bed. I nod and slowly get in. I wrap my arms around her and breathe her in. She smells so nice.

"Thank you.. I.. Chris came today.. and said things and I.. I really didn't know what was true anymore.. I thought he was right.. but the way you make me feel.. was.. just loved. And appreciated and he never made me do that.." I nod softly as I listen, she sounds so scared telling me this.

"Talk to be about it.. please. What did he say?" She strokes my chest softly as she plays with my shirt.

"That I was ugly and fat.. for eating.. and that not eating makes me beautiful.. and because I was eating that you didn't want me.. and that's why you were gone a lot.. and so many other things.. I was so scared he was right.." she says, scared to see the reaction I would show. Instead, I cradle her closer and kiss her head.

"Hey.. You realize right he's just trying to bring you down.. Because the way I feel about you.. Damn.. if I could explain I would.. You are so beautiful.. you glow and your smile is there.. The not eating you.. was.. fragile and made my heart shatter."

She says nothing but a small thank you. She's so exhausted from her everything. She lets her guard down and finally falls asleep.