"She would." I say while rubbing my finger on my lips, yes, I'm dominant on the bed and I want her as a submissive. I'll break her, ruin her, torn her again and again, fuck her hard until she begs me to stop but still she'll only crave for me and only me.

"Then I can assume that she is quite special to you because you never let any woman stay in your mansion, not even Twinkle, besides you guys even slept together huh? " he is smirking at me, my blood is boiling in anger to hear Twinkle's name.

"No need to mention her." I grit my teeth.

"Hyung, don't ruin her life, she is married, don't forget that." He sighs deeply and my jaw clenched in anger.

"I don't fucking care she is married or not and from when you guys begin to think about those women I fuck?" I smack on the table as anger is building up in my body, every time I remind her that she is married, my anger just increased in intense speed in a snap of a time.

"It's been a while you didn't involve in any kind of relationship and that makes us more scared that how would you treat that poor girl, just don't mess up." He clutches my hand and I roll my eyes.

"I won't, don't think about it." I stated and throw my head to the couch, this woman is driving me crazy.

"So, you're coming today, right? We have got an important meeting to attend today so, don't miss that." he gets up from the couch and I look at him, he flashes me a genuine smile.

"I'll be there in time." I stated quickly.

****

Faiza's Pov

I feel something ticklish on my nose, I slowly open my eyes and meet with a handsome smiling face, it's Taehyung, smiling at me continuously.

"Good morning, Noona." he grabs my face and I'm still in that position, looking at him blankly, suddenly a realization hit me, I'm in Taehyung's place and he has to go back to the company, I hurriedly sit up.

"What time is it?" I ask him, he seems confused at my reaction.

"Not much, 9.35" he stated and I widen my eyes.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I hurriedly get up from the bed.

"Isn't that your work to wake me up? Then why would I wake you?" He says with a small chuckle and I bite my lower lip. He is right, I'm his assistant and I should have wake him up.

"I'm sorry, actually— " he clutches my waist and pulls me closer, I bump onto his chest.

"Chill! It's Sunday, Noona and I don't have any practice or photoshoots today—" he wraps his hands around me and hugs me tightly, I feel relaxed, suddenly I remember about last night and I feel hot. He kissed me, he touched me and I let him do that even though I am a married woman.

"I should go then—" I mumble against his chest and he hugs me more tightly, he just moans softly.

"Mhm.. No, just stay here for a while." he is whining like a baby, He makes me confused every time, we stayed in this position for a while and a phone call interrupts us. He growls. it's my phone which is ringing,