CHAPTER:3

Lisa's POV

"Hey where are you idiot? are you at my house? " I asked thinking that he will make me do all his work if he didn't find me at home after him promising me. I was thinking only when he suddenly cutted me off from my thoughts.

"What will I do at your house? And don't call me idiot. " He again broke his promise. And this time it hit hard because he was not sleeping but was awake.

After calming myself I asked him "Oh I just asked because I came to your house to get cookies. But where are you then? Let's meet up. "

"Aah sorry Lis but I can't meet up with you today. I am at a flower shop . Actually I  am hanging out with Rose today. "

And what he told me broke my heart.

He has crush on her from the start of our college. I asked him many times why he likes her so much, but his answer is always the same ' cause she is simple '.

When we were in middle school I asked him many times what his ideal type girl and you know what he told me he loves boyish type girls, who doesn't wear normal clothes and doesn't act very much girly.

  So I being a lovesick puppy changed my self into his ideal girl type. But now he says he loves simple girls. From this thing I understood something ' that don't change your self be your self ' and ' if you change yourself also make sure he/she is worth it '.

  " Hey! Hey!, I will meet you later at our usual place.Bye I am running out of time Rose is waiting for me. " with this he ended the call. What about me then Tae? .

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking home I met someone who was their to listen me ranting my problems.
...................................................................................

Can anyone guess who was it???

To be continued