The Succubus and Vampire of the Tomb!!

3rd Person POV

One day Jackson was outside on A Porch Deck chair under an Umbrella reading A Book titled "The Vampire of Mt. Angthor" which was A Horror Novel about of course A Powerful vampire King! He took A Slow sip of his soda as he continued reading as Chibiusa ran up to him after sliding the door open and running out on the Porch!

Chibiusa: "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!"

A/N: I Just wanted to use the Picture Okay

A/N: I Just wanted to use the Picture Okay. Shoot me.

As Chibiusa ran up to him he picked her up and placed his daughter on his lap and ruffled her hair A Little bit making her chuckle as she realized she's holding His cellphone he left behind so it wouldn't disturb him while reading!

Jackson: "What is it Pumpkin?"

Chibiusa: "Albedo called you again!"

Jackson: "Ugh! Not that Snow white-haired Bastard again! I told him-!"

Chibiusa: "No! I mean Ms.Albedo! The Succubus!"

Jackson then sighed!

Jackson: "Again? She's So persistent! Here give it to me."

Chibiusa then Gives him the phone and he answers!

Jackson: "Hello?"

Albedo: "Ah, Hello my King~"

Jackson: "Hey, Albedo. What do you need this time?"

Albedo: "I'm Lonely Jackie in my tomb all by my lonesome~ I need You so Much~"

Jackson: "And?"

Albedo then chuckles!

Albedo: "Oh You're such A Smart one Jackie Aren't you? You see I have This little Ring. A Little ring with something called... The Reality Stone."

His eyes opened in terror!

Jackson: "W-What!?"

Albedo: "Yep. And If you want me not to use it then I want you to F*CK Me real Hard With Your Huge D*ICK and make me cry for mercy while you *** me as you *** All over me and make me dirty with your *** while I french kiss you and we *** and *** and finally *********************-!"

He then Hanged up the phone and Turned to Chibiusa!

Jackson: "You heard none of that right?"

Chibiusa: "I mentally blocked all of it, Daddy!"

He then Ruffled her hair!

Jackson: "That's my Girl! Now Let's stop some Bad Guys!"

Chibiusa: "Yay!"

Meanwhile at the Tomb of Nazarick Presented by Chibi Chibiusa dressing up As A Vampire!

Albedo: "Awww, Any Moment Darling is gonna come~ Oh Just saying that makes me Wet!"