"I named the elder Indra, and the younger, Ashura. And I taught them the ninja creed. But there was a huge difference between the two of them. One possessed the genes that contained my powerful chakra and the other one did not. This manifested in the most extreme manner."

"In other words, Indra-Sama was exceptional and Ashura was a dunce?" He nodded.

"And you are truly quite similar to Indra, in your actions as well."

"What?" She was slightly offended, hoping he wasn't trying to insult her.

"Indra and Ashura walked very different paths in life. Elder brother Indra possessed strong visual prowess and senses from earth and was called a genius. He always did everything by himself, leaning only on his own strength, and came to understand that his powers were special and different. He perceived that power could achieve everything. " The images of the two brothers, older showed.

"On the other hand nothing went well for the little brother, Ashura. From the time he was small and he couldn't do anything on his own. In order to attain the same power as his older brother, he always needed the cooperation of others in addition to his own effort. While struggling through training, the power of modelling chakra awakened withing him, and attained power, rivaling his brothers. He understood that he became strong, thanks to the cooperation and help of those around him." Keiko huffed, stubbornly narrowing her eyes at the thought of the Uzumaki.

"A certain boy reminds you of Ashura, doesn't he?" Hagoromo smiled as she looked away with a large 'tsk'.

"He learned of the love for others that rises from thinking about them, and perceived that it was love, that can achieve everything. I believe that I caught a glimpse of new possibilities, within young Ashuras way of living. I petitioned the power of the ten tails that was inside of me, named each of the pieces, and believed that the bond known as cooperation was true power." She chuckled in amusement at the picture of baby Kokuo, reminding herself to rub it in the horses face.

"I named the younger brother Ashura, as the leader and as the guardian of the ninja creed, believing that his younger brother Ashura would cooperate with him. However..."

"Indra-Sama did not accept your decision?"

"Indeed." He sighs sadly.

"From that day on, interminable conflict raged. Even after their flesh perished, the chakra that the two honed continued to reincarnate across time. Without vanishing over and over. Elder brother Indra was reincarnated as you, Keiko."

"Eh?"

Chapter End~

Chapter End~

SEE! SEE! IM NOT THAT EVIL AM I?

K, Maybe I am.

BUT I LOVE THAT SO AHAHAHAHHA GET READY FOR MORE PAIN LATER MWAHAHAHAH ESPECIALLY IN MY OTHER STORIES HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE-

Also, am I the only one who though Sakumo Hatake was also hot?

Like, the genes are just- UGH

IMAGINE THE ENTIRE HATAKE CLAN VS THE UCHIHA CLAN LOOKS UGHHHHHHHHHHHH

ANYWAYS

I need to simp less but I love yall~

FACT

When Indra appeared in Keikos mind when she was younger, He gave her additional power which is why she was so much stronger once she got used to her eyes.

ANYWAYS

BYE BYE LOVIES