"thine ethical viewpoint on death, differs much from that which prevailed in my time. To so easily replace oneself with eternal death, thou must gain metal, oh fledgling." Keikos eye twitches.

"Yes, i'm very very dead. The sage of six paths is speaking to me and in a language I can barely understand. Why couldn't I just join my family?"

"I am he who shall achieve peace and order. My name is Hagoromo." He nods, confirming what she said.

"I had already seen that thou would end up in such a state after all."

"You have rinnegan as well..."

"Thou thus appears to possess observant eyes, all that remains is for the to fully comprehend thi circumstance. First lay thou has not died yet. This place is thi known, in a mind."

"Hagoromo-Sama, please speak in easier english. That form of english died long ago." 

"Oh...I see. Forgive me. In each instance where I crossed time and met a reincarnate, I have come to sense greatly the differences between myself and the other. I was also able to form, regulate and learn new mores and words."

"Listen. I need to go help finish this war, so if you can bring me back, then do so and let me fight. I don't have much time." She furrows her eyebrows.

"You seem like a foreign creature...Though i've heard stories about you, they were simple myths and you always sound like an alien."

"An alien, that's a bit much don't you think?" He chuckles.

"..."

"Well, thats maybe not too far off."

"Either way. I need to go back, so can you take me back?"

"Don't ask so many questions...You know of who I am then?"

"The sage of six paths. You created ninshu."

"Yes, indeed. Something I intended for to breed hope, but in the end led to thing such as ninjutsu that only create conflict." He slammed his staff against the ground, and the water moved, forming a picture of a man with purple marks around his eyes and long hair.

"Though you are a female, you are still the reincarnate of my son. Indra." He moved closer to float in front of her.

"In any event, a lot of conditions have lined up. There are many things that I must entrust you with."

"Indra-Sama? The founder of my clan? I don't understand what you're saying, but please Hagoromo-Sama, I must leave."

"I apologize, but It will take awhile for me to save you. To the others, you are dead, but I can sense the slightest heartbeat in you, and thankfully I still possess the smallest bit of Kokuo's chakra."

"Your Kokuo's father then?" Keiko smiles 

"She speaks highly of you." He nods, a smile on his face as well.

"For now while I heal you, I can only relay things to you." He taps his staff on the ground.

"First, i'll tell you about my mother and my sons." A picture of a woman with horns and the byakugan eyes appeared.

"My mother, came to this land of yours from a far away place, in order to claim the fruit of the divine tree. The chakra fruit of that same divine tree that you have seen in this very same war. Kaguya consumed the fruit, gained power and subdued this land."

"Is she stronger than you?"

"Yes, mother was powerful. More powerful than any other. Some called my mother the rabbit goddess and others a demon, they both worshiped and feared her. Later, Kaguya would give birth to two sons, I was one of them. We brothers, to atone for the crimes mother left behind, battled ten tails an incarnation of the divine tree, and sealed it inside me. The divine tree, robbed of it's chakra fruit went on a rampage in attempt to recover it. And then, much much later. I had two sons of my own." And image of two boys standing in front of each other was showed.