011

You woke up to the sound of your alarm signifying that it's time for school again. However today felt....

different?

You didn't feel annoyed when your alarm woke you up. You felt excited to go to school. You were in such a good mood this morning that you decided to walk to school so you can enjoy the morning sun. There was even a slight spring in your step.

'What the hell is going on with me today?' you thought to yourself.

Then you suddenly had flashbacks of the weekend.

You know why your excited to go to school now.

You get to see Sakusa.

▫️▫️▫️

The germaphobe has been occupying your mind since the party you and the boys had on Saturday. His actions left u frustrated and confused yet butterflies sprung up in your stomach every time you thought about it.

Does Sakusa like you?

Is he just messing with you?

Looking back at his previous gestures you doubt that he's only messing with you. At least you hope so.

However none of those thoughts matter as you get to see him today and hopefully get some sort of answers from him.

You walk through the gates of the school with your headphones blasting your favourite type of music. You look around the courtyard in hopes of spotting the tall ravenette however he's no where in sight.

'He's probably just running late or maybe he has morning practice' you mutter to yourself.

Since there was no point in you standing alone and waiting, you decided to just head up to class early in hopes of getting some peace and quiet.

You got some work done before the bell rang and the class started flooding in with students. You expected for Sakusa to walk through the door and greet you like usual but instead he made his way across the classroom and didn't even make eye contact with you.

'how strange'

You found it pretty weird that he was acting like this however you simply assumed that maybe practice wasn't going great today or maybe he had gotten in an argument with Komori.

You didn't want to automatically assume the worst.

You decided to simply give him space and maybe wait till lunch before you try and approach him. For now your just going to have to do your work and hope that everything will be fine.

▫️▫️▫️

After multiple dreadful hours of doing work it was finally time for lunch. You quickly scrambled all of your stuff together and shoved it into your bag pack, not caring if any work gets crinkled.

However before you can even make your way over to the infamous ace, he had already speed walked out of the classroom, not even sparing you a glance.

Now this made the wheels in your head turn. He was clearly avoiding you but why? Did you do something? Did you say something wrong?

You had to find out what was going on. There is only one place that he like to be during lunch so finding him wasn't a problem.

You made your way to the rooftop of the school. It was secluded and away from all the other students so you knew that it was Sakusa's go-to spot.

You pushed open the big steel door, and just as you had expected there he was. He was standing with his back to you, looking down over the balcony-like railing.

You mustered up all your courage and decided to just straight up ask him what his problem with you was.

You walked over beside him leaving a small space between you guys. Sakusa was clearly taken by surprise as he slightly jumped after he noticed your presence.

"Why are you avoiding me?" You get straight to the point.

"I'm not." He replied still looking straight ahead.

"Don't act stupid with me Sakusa, i know your avoiding me so tell me why!" you were honestly so irritated at that point.

"I told you i'm not avoiding you?" You could sense by his time that he was also getting aggravated.

However you never tolerate other people's bullshit and especially when your not in the wrong.

"Sakusa fucking Kiyoomi, do you really think i'm that stupid? Why cant you just tell me why you've been ignoring me all day?" You half- shouted as you turn to face him.

"You might not be stupid but you certainly are a bitch." he replied back as he also turned to face you.

"Fuck you." You spit. How dare he think it's ok to say something like that.

You turn around and walk out, leaving Sakusa all by himself once again.

Why could he not have just told you what his problem was? It would've hurt your feelings less if he had just been straight up with you. But no he wanted to go a different route.

Sakusa's POV

I honestly have no idea why i thought ignoring her was going to be a good idea, and now she hates me even more since i decided to lash out on her.

I wish i could tell her how i really felt. But i just simply don't know how to.