009

The next few days went by quite smoothly. Every morning you would pick Sakusa up, you would eat lunch together and then you would drive home together again. Oddly enough, Komori has been sick the whole time, so today after school you're going to pay him a visit.

It's now Friday and you're currently in the midst of having a staring competition with the clock. Slowly watching the minutes and seconds go by you eagerly anticipate the next bell which indicates that it's lunch time. Enjoying lunch with Sakusa was probably the highlight of your school days. The more you guys got to know each other the less awkward it was. It's safe to say that Sakusa is now officially your friend.

The bell eventually rang and you swiftly packed up all your classwork, making your way to the door to meet Sakusa. He as always waited for you and you guys made your way to the rooftop.

"Hey Sakusa, you can go to the rooftop without me. I'm just quickly going to go to the bathroom." You say leaving before the ravenette can even answer.

You push open the wooden door and make your way to a vacant stall. You quickly do your business making sure not to make Sakusa wait too long. You leave the stall and wash your hands before you leave you check yourself out in the mirror making sure you still look decent.

As you to go leave and open the door, someone beats you to it startling you in the process. You mumble a quick 'sorry' before trying to leave, however one of the girls that are standing in the door push you back and onto the ground.

You look up at the two girls that are snickering in front of you, realising that they're your classmates.

"Watch where you're going weirdo." The taller brunette says. You recognise her as Mina, one of the 'popular' girls in your year.

"You think you're so cool all of a sudden because you get to hang out with my precious Kiyoomi don't you?" she continues making a fake pouty face to mock you.

You give the girls a death glare, "You're fucking delusional. I'm pretty sure Sakusa doesn't even know your name." you say getting back up on your feet.

"Don't talk to her like that!" her little minion says, swinging her arm to hit you in the face.

Luckily you grab her arm in time and twist it behind her back, keeping her in your hold. The girl starts squealing about the pain yet you just look Mina dead in the eyes.

"Try and pull shit like that again and I'll make sure your own mother doesn't recognise your face. Got it?" you say letting the girl you were holding go. Mina doesn't say anything as you push past her to leave the bathroom. Without saying a word to either of them you exit the bathroom and make your way over to the entrance of the school.

You unlock your car and sit in silence with your head on the steering wheel.

You were never into violence. You threw around empty threats knowing that that was enough to get girls to back off. One thing you learned from studying at Inarizaki and being friends with the volleyball team was how to deal with a bunch of crazy overprotective fan girls. It was second nature at this point as you have had quite a handful of those cliché 'girls try and bully you in the bathroom' incidents.

Realising that Sakusa was probably still waiting for you on the rooftop you shoot him a text telling him to come down to the parking lot.

Not even five minutes later, Sakusa is in your car questioning as to what happened.

"Why are we in your car" he says pulling his mask down to his chin and looking at you.

You explain to him everything that had happened in the bathroom including the part where Mina had 'claimed' him and explained to him how situations like this where normal for you since your best friends where Suna, Osamu and Atsumu. He gave you an apoplectic look yet it quickly turned into a smirk.

"Never knew you were such a badass Y/n."

"Shut up" you say rolling your eyes. "What should we do now?" you ask.

"How about we ditch school for the rest of the day." He suggests.

You widen your eyes in shock, "are you serious? Won't we get in trouble?"

He shrugs his shoulders looking straight ahead, "If the school asks say you felt sick so I took you home."

"Well ok then." You say starting your car.

After you pull out of the school grounds you ask him "So where are we going?"

"There's an ice-cream shop near the park we were at on Saturday, we could go there since we didn't have lunch." He says taking his school blazer off, his white shirt hugging his chest and arms.

Your eyes linger for a second on his abs which can be seen through his somewhat see through shirt. 'Damn Sakusa I didn't know you were so ripped' you think to yourself as you glue your eyes to the road. Thankfully the Ace didn't notice you staring.

You drive towards the ice cream shop as Sakusa takes charge of the aux. You both vibe the whole way there to the music without exchanging much words between each other.

Once you get there Sakusa tell you to sit down while he orders for you. You found it strange as he didn't even ask for what you wanted however you complied and went to go get you guys a table far away from everyone else.

After a couple of minutes Sakusa comes back with two ice cream cones. He hands you the cookie dough one.

"How did you know this was my favourite?" you ask furrowing your eyebrows.

"You're just very predictable." He answer rolling his eyes at you like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

You guys ate the ice cream, joking around and telling each other stories from your childhoods. After you were done you decided to talk a walk around the park so you could spend some more time together.

"I can't believe THE Suna Rintaro did ballet as a child." Sakusa says laughing wholeheartedly

"I promise I'm not lying." you laugh. "But you better not tell anyone or I will murder you."

"Is that a threat?" Sakusa says side eyeing you.

"It is indeed." you say lightly punching his arm.

After talking for hours you guys decide that it's time to go home.

"I really enjoyed today." You say as you near your car.

"Me too. Maybe we should ditch school more often." He says walking behind you.

"Maybe we should." You laugh. "Do you need a ride home?"

"No it's fine I need to go to my aunties anyways plus it's not too far from here so I'll just walk." He says stopping as you guys arrive at your car.

"Ok well I'll see you on Monday?" you ask.

"See you Monday." He says patting your head.

Before you can say anything else he turns around and starts walking away. You stand there speechless without moving for about five minutes until you realise that people are probably staring at you thinking you're some weirdo. You quickly get in your car and start driving off.

'Sakusa Kiyoomi what the hell are you doing to me'