003

"What are you doing here?" You both said at the same time.

Komori noticed the tension as you both had an intense stare off and decided to butt in. "(y/n)-san is going to be our new manager!" he exclaimed, breaking you out of your staring competition with the ravenette.

"What?" The tall male said, voice laced with disgust.

"Yeah, i'll be your new manager if the coach agrees." you say back with a smirk knowing it would piss the boy off.

"Do you even know a single thing about volleyball?" He questions.

"Actually yes" you say slightly offended that he would question your volleyball knowledge, yet you continue. " I was the manager for my old school since first year and i was the manager of my middle school volleyball team. I was also raised with three boys who are obsessed with the sport so i'd say i know quite alot."

"Tch, whatever." The ravenette says rolling his eyes.

"Hey kiyoomi don't be rude. She's going to be our manager after all." komori says hitting the tall boy on the back of the head.

"Wait he's Sakusa Kiyoomi? 'Tsumu was right, he is really fucking rude." you mumble to yourself.

"what was that?" Sakusa says glaring at you.

"nothing!"

You and Komori then talked to the coach about your position as Itachiyamas manager and he was more than ecstatic to let you on the team considering all of your past experience and knowledge.

You yourself were pretty proud that you managed to find a club to join and make a friend on your first day considering you wern't very good with talking to new people and seeking out new experiences.

You thought it was a good idea to share the news with your best friends.

(y/n)'s main hoes

(y/n)
GUYS GUESS WHAT I MADE A FRIEND

Rintarhoe
wow that's a first

(y/n)
i hate you

'tsumtsum
AHHH BESTIE IM SO PROUD OF YOU

my fav miya
yay your not going to look like a loser at lunch 😃

(y/n)
fuck yall. Atsumu is the only one i actually like here 🙄🤚🏻
yall are so mean and for what 😭

rintarhoe
we're only kidding with you bbyg. We're very proud but they better not replace us 😩

'tsumtsum
i will personally fight them if they replace us

my fav miya
girl you'd get your ass beat if you tried to get in a fight.

(y/n)
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
i love yall so much ugh i miss you guys sm 🥺

my fav miya
we miss u too bubs
liked by (y/n), rintarhoe, 'tsumtsum

You quickly shut off your phone and went back to watching the boys practice volleyball. You intensely observed them, picking up on techniques and playing styles so you could get a gist of how you can help them improve.

After practice had ended you went to each of the players individually and gave them some pointers on what they could do better.

You purposely ignored Sakusa and didn't even bother giving him any tips.
If he wants to be rude to you then so be it.
I guess he'll just be behind on the game if he wants to act like a child.

Was that petty and unnecessary? maybe
Will you let anyone talk rude to you? absolutely not

You may struggle with social anxiety but one thing you cannot stand in the whole world is rude and cocky people.

Yet Sakusa had piqued your interest.He doesn't seem like someone who is very open. He very much radiates closed off energy. Someone who doesn't really enjoy the presence of others.

However you decided that your goal is to make him crack and become your friend.

And you were determined to do whatever it takes.