006

This was not good.

This was worse than not good.

Sakusa Kiyoomi had just witnessed you dance.

To make matters worse this was no ordinary dance.

He literally watched you shake your ass.

To be quite honest, if this was ANYONE else in the world you would have probably laughed it off, but no. This is Sakusa we are talking about. Sakusa 'hot tall muscular one of the top Aces in Japan sex God' Kiyoomi.

You quickly ran into the girls changing room to change out of your dancing gear which consists of black Nike Pros and a tank top into your school uniform. You fix your hair and splash some cold water on your face to wash of the sweat from earlier. You look up into the mirror and examine your features. Your cheeks were still tinted a light red. Great.

You made your way over to your classroom and waited for more students to arrive, hoping that nothing else embarrassing is going to happen to you today.

▫️▫️▫️

It was now the end of the day and you had to attend the volleyball practice as you were the manager. You pushed open the big doors and made your way over to the net to help Komori set it up.

You sat down on the bench and observed the boys as they started to warm up. The boys decided to play some practice matches against each other. After a couple of sets, Tokoyami, the libero had to be subbed out because he injured his ankle while trying to receive one of Sakusa's spikes.

You took care of the injured boy and applied some ice onto his ankle which you had went and fetched from the infirmary. The boy blushed and thanked you to which you smiled back.

The coach was out running an errand so technically you were in charge now. All the boys stood silently waiting for you to tell them what to do now that there is a player missing. You nervously looked at each of the boys while trying to come up with a solution.

Suddenly you blurt out, "I'll sub in."

The boys all stare at you like you have three heads.

"Do you even know how to play actual volleyball." Sakusa says in his monotone voice.

"Of course I do." You smile "I learnt from the best."

▫️▫️▫️

You were now standing on the court in your position. Sakusa, Komori, Sato and Nakamura on one side and you, Takahashi, Ito and Matsumoto on the other.

You guys played a couple of sets, each team scoring consecutive points. You were doing pretty good for someone who hasn't touched a volleyball in a hot minute. The game started getting intense as both teams were tied and everyone wanted to win.

You noticed Sakusa getting ready to spike.

"I've got it!" you shout over to your teammates.

Sakusa spikes the ball down with all of his power and you receive it with ease.

"Chance ball!"

Ito receives the ball and sets it to Takahashi who spikes the ball down earning us the final point.

The ball rolls off the court and you stand up to dust yourself off. Looking up you see all eyes were on you.

"What?" you ask confused.

"You just received one of Sakusa's spikes." Sato says.

"Yeah and?" You say still not sure as to why everyone was staring at you like that.

"Only komori knows how to do that. No one else on our team has been able to do it." He says again.

"Yeah well I did say I learnt from the best." You smirk.

You turn around to get your bottle of water leaving all the boys dumbfounded.

You swiftly turn around before you take your leave "Practice is over guys, make sure the gym is spotless before you all leave."

You make your way back into the school to change back into your uniform once again. The school is practically empty as school had ended two hours ago. After changing you go back to the gym to lock it up since the boys have cleaned it and all left to go home.

Nearing the gym you suddenly hear some masculine voices talking. Not wanting to be rude and interrupt you decided to wait by the side of the gym.

"Y/n-chan is so cool!" someone said.

"Did you see the way she received your spike?" The same person said.

You then heard a scoff from a second person. "Yeah it was good I guess but I don't understand why everyone is fan-boying over her."

"Well maybe because she's a good manager, she is actually really good at volleyball AND she's really pretty. She's practically the whole package!" The first voice said again.

You know it's rude to eaves drop but you couldn't help yourself since they were talking about YOU. You decided to take a quick peek to see who is talking so highly of you.

You spot Komori and Sakusa beside the bench putting their normal shoes on.

"You have to admit, our coach is pretty amazing." Komori said elbowing his cousin.

"Yea whatever I guess she's alright." Sakusa sighed.

A smile crept up onto your face as that was the first time Sakusa had ever said anything remotely nice to you. Technically he didn't say it to YOU, but it still counts as it was about you. Maybe he didn't hate you as much as he made it out to be.

"Come on let's go I don't want to miss the bus again." Sakusa nudged Komori motioning him to leave.

"Yes Sir!" Komori laughed as he followed the ravenette.

You hid behind the wall again as you couldn't risk getting caught. You watched as the two tall boys walked in the direction of the school entrance, you made sure they were far away enough before you emerged from the side of the gym. You quickly locked up the gym double checking that everything was in place and in tip-top shape.

You then made your way to your car with a massive smile plastered on your face.

Don't forget to vote and comment! <3