002

You were currently standing in front of your mirror hyping yourself up for the first day of school. You got up extra early just so you had enough time to shower and do your hair and very light makeup. You wanted to make a good first impression on your first day.

You were very nervous but you refused to show it.

In fact you were so nervous you completely forgot to eat breakfast and pack a bento box for your lunch.

Great. Just great.

However because your best friends know how slow and dumb you can be, they placed some spare cash in your backpack in cases of emergency. At this moment you were so grateful for the twins and Suna.

▫️▫️▫️

You arrived at Itachiyama Academy after a fifteen minute walk. You were absolutely shitting bricks.

You were so nervous that you were about to turn around and go home but you remembered your call with Atsumu that you had yesterday before you went to sleep.

~~~

"Atsumu i don't think i can go to school tomorrow. I think i'm going to puke thinking about having to be "the new girl" and having to re introduce myself to new people."

"I'm so proud of you Y/n. Remember that, it doesn't matter if you decide to go and make some new friends or not, me and Suna and Osamu are always one train ride away and we'll come as soon as you call. I know how hard it is for you to talk to new people so i'll be proud no matter what you do."

~~~

You haven't even been apart two whole days and you already miss your favourite boys.

But this is supposed to be a new start. A new beginning. A clean slate.
So your not going to allow your social anxiety to ruin this for you.
Going to a new school might just be the best thing that has happened in your life so your going to make sure that you make the best of it.

Ok so i need to think of a plan.
How am i going to make new friends if everyone around me already has their established friend groups?
Should you just wait until someone comes up to you?
Or should you go up to someone and start talking to them?
Maybe you should just stay by yourself for the rest of the year because who needs friends right 😃

Ughhhh this is too hard i wish i was a social butterfly like Atsumu.

You looked around the entrance, students standing around in groups waiting for their friends to arrive. Then you spotted him.
A tall boy with a mask on leaning against a tree looking at his phone. You couldn't lie to yourself, he was hot. Like EXTREMELY hot.
He was also all by himself and it didn't look like he was waiting for anyone.
Perfect. Target acquired.

You started making your way over to him.
'I'm just going to introduce myself' you thought.

"Hi! I'm (L/n) (Y/n), i'm a new student here." you said smiling at the boy.

He lifted his eyes from his phone and looked you up and down.
"tch" he said rolling his eyes and walking away.

You stood there dumbfounded. That was literally so embarrassing.

'Yeah now i'm definitely going to go home and never leave the house again' you thought as you turned around to make your way back home.

Yet the bell rang and all the students started making their way to their respectful classes.

'i guess i'll just have to survive this day'

▫️▫️▫️

You have managed to survive the first two classes of the day. You had one more class left and then you had lunch. So far you haven't spoken to anyone yet but hopefully by the end of the next class you'll find someone to talk to as you didn't want to have to sit all by yourself at lunch.

As Atsumu said to you 'That would be social suicide'

You rolled your eyes at his words. He watches too many chick flicks.

You made your way into the class and sat yourself down at an empty desk. You look to your right and see a boy with caramel hair and extremely odd eyebrows. He notices you staring and decides to introduce himself.

"Oh hi! i'm Komori Motoya. Are you new here?"

"Hi i'm (L/n) (Y/n) , but you can just call me (Y/n). And yes i'm new i just moved here from Inarizaki high school." you smiled warmly.

"Ah inarizaki? really? Do you know the miya twins?" he asked amazed.

"Aha yes we're actually childhood best friends along with Suna Rintaro. I was also their volleyball club manager in my first year." you said reminiscing your time as their manager.

"Wow seriously? That's so cool! You should become our manager since we don't have one at the moment. I'm sure coach would be delighted to have someone to help who actually knows a thing or two about volleyball." He said excitedly

You were glad that komori was so talkative. You felt like he was about to be your first friend in this school. So obviously you couldn't turn him down.

"Yeah of course that would be so much fun" you say smiling.

"Well great! We actually have practice today during lunch so you should come with me to talk to the coach."

You nodded your head and the teacher walked in meaning you probably wouldn't be able to continue your conversation with komori. You turned your head to the front and listened to what the teacher had to say.

▫️▫️▫️

You were now currently walking with Komori to the gym where practice was being held. Once again you started getting really nervous. What if the team hates me? What if the coach doesn't allow me to become manager?

You had a really strong bond with the inarizaki volleyball club so your currently hoping that you can replicate that bond with Itachiyama's club.

Komori opens the big gym doors and lets you in first. You look around at the boys as they all begin to get ready to stretch.

You hear the door open behind you and you turn around to be met with a certain tall, raven headed, mask wearing, rude ass boy. It was the same boy who you met this morning.

"What are you doing here?"