010

Ever since Friday you couldn't stop thinking about Sakusa. You also had no one to talk to about the situation so you invited down Atsumu, Osamu and Suna down to Tokyo to fill them in on the gossip.

"He clearly likes you." Osamu said with a mouth full of Onigiri.

"I second that." Atsumu says with his head in your lap.

"I don't know guys, maybe he was just trying to be friendly or maybe he felt bad because of Mina and her minions." You sigh.

"Well I have a plan." Suna says while smirking at you.

You already know that this plan isn't going to end well by the expression on his face. However you have no other options so whether you want to or not you're probably going to give in.

"And what may that plan be."

"We throw a party and invite Sakusa over." Suna suggests.

"Absolutely not. That man is literally afraid of crowds and germs, I doubt he will even give it a second thought." Atsumu says rolling his eyes.

''Yeah I agree with 'tsumu on this one'' you admit.

"How about we just throw a small gathering then? We can invite only Sakusa and Komori." Osamu pipes in.

"Yeah I guess that could work. I'll go text them while you guys go to the convenience store to get some snacks and drinks." You say leaving to go to your room.

Once you heard the front door close you flopped on the bed and pulled out your phone. Your finger hovered over Sakusa's number. You were pretty hesitant as you and Sakusa haven't spoken since yesterdays 'date'. You weren't even sure if you could call it a date, it was really more of a kind gesture on his part.

You decided to just text Komori instead.

Komori 🤠

Hi Komori!!!
Me and the boys are thinking of having a small get- together
If you and Sakusa want to come

Yeah I'm down!
I'll ask Sakusa now, but no promises that he'll agree

Ahahhaha I figured

He's asking if you're going to be there

Obviously 🙄
It's at my house after all

He said yes

Ok great!! See you guys later

We'll come around 5
See you (y/n) ^^

Glad that they both agreed you sighed a breath of relief. You look over at the clock on your dresser and realise that the boys will probably be back very soon with the snacks, meaning now is the only time that you're going to get to yourself.

Quickly scrambling out of bed you sit at your desk and pull out your small makeup bag. You decide to do slightly heavier makeup as you really wanted to make a good impression on Sakusa. Normally you would never care about what a boy thinks of you but as much as you hate to admit it, you're completely simping for Sakusa Kiyoomi.

You finished your hair and makeup just in time because as soon as you placed everything back into its designated drawers, you hear the boys barge in through the front door with all the food. You make your way downstairs to help them set everything up.

"So (y/n), did they agree to come?" Osamu asks as he takes a few bowls out of your cupboard.

You open a pack of chips to pour into one of the bowls. "yeah Komori said they're going to be here around five o'clock."

"Shit that's like in 40 minutes. I need to shower!" Atsumu says as he runs out of the kitchen.

The rest of you laugh at the sight of Atsumu, going back to setting up the snacks with the other boys.

▫️▫️▫️

Sometime later you hear the doorbell ring. Panicking you run upstairs screaming "Suna get the door!"

You rush into your room and examine yourself one more time. You must admit, you look very hot right now.

Your outfit consists of a pleated denim skirt with a pink jumper that has red hearts on it and too top it off your wearing white knee high socks and red Mary Janes. It's a simple outfit yet you know it will make a good impression.

You muster up all your courage and start making your way downstairs. Standing at the top of the staircase your eyes meet Sakusa's, his widening for a brief moment. You smile at him and start walking down to greet him and Komori.

"Hi guys, I'm glad you made it!" you say giving Komori a friendly hug.

"Thank you for inviting us Y/n. You look beautiful by the way." Komori responds while pulling out of the hug.

From the corner of your eyes you could see Sakusa clenching his fists. Was he jealous? There's no way. He's probably just annoyed at Atsumu's presence.

"Why don't you guys come on in to the back garden, 'Samu is preparing the barbeque." Suna says leading the way.

Everyone gathers around the small table that sits in the middle of your porch. Osamu is busy grilling the meat and Atsumu is pestering Sakusa about anything and everything. Komori sits on your right and Suna takes the seat to your left. You and Komori start conversing, laughing and making jokes. You catch up with him as you haven't seen you friend in a week due to him being off sick.

"Did u have a stomach bug or something?" you ask the boy.

"What?" Komori says tilting his head in a confused manner.

"You told me you didn't go to school because you were sick. Was it the flu or something?" you say eyeing him.

"Oh! Uh um yes, I mean no, I mean I think it was just food poisoning aha." Komori nervously replied while scratching the back of his neck.

That was really weird. Why was he so nervous all of a sudden? Is he hiding something?

You decide to brush it off and change the topic. Soon after Osamu came down to the table with all the food and meat. Everyone dug in and enjoyed the meal.

▫️▫️▫️

It is now later in the evening and everyone was sitting in the living room catching up with each other and talking about volley ball. Bored of the conversation you get up and walk into the kitchen to get yourself a drink.

When you turn around you nearly bump into a certain raven haired boy which you have been accidentally avoiding the whole night.

It's not that you didn't want to talk to him, it just that you were too scared of saying something stupid and scaring him away now that you guys are finally friends.

"Why are you avoiding me?" he says looking down at you, a serious expression on his face.

You nervously chuckle, "I haven't been avoiding you Sakusa."

He lets out a low hum leaning closer into your face, "Do I make you nervous Y/n?" 

Seeing right through his little game you decide to lean in closer too, "I don't know Sakusa do you?"

Your faces are inches apart, suddenly you hear Komori from the living room, "Come on Sakusa we're leaving now!"

Sakusa pulls away but keeps the eye contact a little bit longer. Then he smirks at you and simply walks away.

Your feel your heart pounding in your chest as you stand there dumbfounded in the kitchen.

What the hell was that?