xxxSerenityxxx22's Note

Hi everyone!! This is a xxxSerenityxxx22 and I humbly want to thank each and every one of you for reading The Snowman Who Hates The Snow. I hope that all of you enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoy writing it. Again, thank you so much for supporting me and my stories here on Wattpad!!

I love you all so much with every bit of my heart!

The story of an Anonymous Writer and the Rebel Mafia Princess has finally come to an end. As a Writer myself, I'd say that a Writer never has a vacation. For a Writer life consist of either writing or thinking about writing.

When you become a writer, your heart and mine became divided between your many selves. Always remember that the worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. If you're an aspiring Author/Writer, never ever doubt yourself because the desire to write was planted within you for a reason.

The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. With hard work and dedication, anything is possible. Don't downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny!!

You Can.
End of the story.

Someday you're going to be someone's favorite author.

Please be reminded that this story is just a fiction, though I used their names and some real life events but that doesn't mean that any of this are true in real life. I repeat, THIS IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION.

Date written: 03/01/2021
Final chapter released: 04/11/2021