Henry smirked as he handed her the cash.

 "So I guess I don't have to tell you my name?" He said as he sat down to wait for his coffee.

 "Thank you." Said the barista as he took the coffee and left. 

Once stepping out of the Starbucks Henry felt the cold breeze blowing his hair slightly. He looked up for a moment and realized how dark the sky has gotten. He sighed again knowing it's going to be a little difficult to drive in the dark.

 "Great, it's cold and dark." He said softly.

He sat in his car and started driving down a familiar road.

 _____________________ 

🍁

 *10 years ago*

 A red Merc drove down the empty roads of Brinchang heading towards Tanah Rata. Inside were the Kim's and they were heading towards an event there. Cameron was a where they would usually head beacause The Kim's owned a few tea plantations here. 

Henry who paid no attention the view in front of him, he was rather focused on reading so literature for his exams that would take place in two months time. He had already read this book more than once, but his father would always tell him that reading a book once is only for people who wouldn't want to succeed in life later on.

 And Henry was a loyal dog to his father.

His mother had no say in anything, and even if she did her words were nothing but complete rubbish to Mr. Kim.

 "Wow, this place looks better than how it was since we came the last time right honey?"  Mrs. Kim said as she looked out of the car window as her husband drove.

 "It looks the same to me babe."  Answered Mr. Kim coldly not being able to think or see from his wife's point of view. 

 Henry who sat in the backseat smiled and he read his book. He was smiling at how stupid his father sounded every time he spoke, but then again he did not dare oppose him.

"Take a break Henry and look outside." Mrs. Kim said as she tilted her head to the back to glance at her son who diligently read his book

 "Leave him alone honey, let him study." Answered Mr. Kim as he looked at his wife.

"Let him take a break, plus we are on holiday." Said Mrs. Kim. 

Henry then put down his book and looked out of the window as he listened to a track on his mp3. He was going to stand up for himself and oppose his father even if it was the smallest move he made.

 [ The Scientist by Coldplay.]  

__________

 🍁

 He shook his head thinking of that thought as he only focused on the view in front of him.

  "And we are back on HFM, your favourite music station. It is now 13 degrees here in Cameron, and so on this cold day we are wondering who is your warmth that keeps you warm not only on the outside but on the inside. Who is there to hold you when everything seems lonely and helpless? Let us know on our Instagram page. Here's The Scientist by Coldplay."