Vrylle is an independent person. Whether it was in her previous life, or her life right now, that fact would never change. And to be more precise, Vrylle had no intention to change it either. She'll do things on her own, and as much as possible, would never rely on in someone else's so-called goodwill.

Who would have thought if she, in a long run, got that bad habit of relying on? That would be terrifying. Really terrifying.

With such thought, Vrylle shuddered inwardly and once again vowed to herself to be more independent than ever. She didn't want to experience the pain and misfortune her granny once told her about. All those experiences her granny had suffered and endured after she relied on her all to someone.

For Vrylle who experienced hardship, it was better to be safe than sorry.

Prevention is better than cure, right?

"By the way, Rusty, why do you have to tag along? This shopping is supposed to be a girls' thing, you know?"

"My Lady, I am your Knight. I must go wherever you go."

Vrylle frown and just ignored her Knight's nonsense. She didn't even want to look at him any longer since the smile on his face shows that whatever reason she come up with, there was no room for her to win. Blatantly telling her that even using Merida was no chip to bargain.

Thus, with Merida and then Rusty's company, Vrylle reluctantly departed the Estate with a heavy heart.

'I will make him regret tagging along.'

Yes. Vrylle was very determined to make Rusty regret coming along with her.

The reason she didn't want him to come with them was because she knew she will never shake him off. If it was only Merida, it was easy for her to do so just by ordering her to go buy something in a different shop for them to be separated. But now that Rusty came into the picture, Vrylle will really have a hard time.

The things she had to purchase were supposed to be a secret. And how could she store them in her ring if there was someone keeping an eye on her? No one else but herself knew about the spatial ring, and that must remain hidden.

Now that thought was giving her a headache, the only thing she could do was to improvise her thought process. There was nothing good will come if she remained muddle-headed.

Then, not long after the rigorous twenty minutes ride with complete silence, the three arrived at the shopping district and welcomed with an overwhelming crowd of chattering, busy people.

The place may be called shopping district, however, it was more likely a dry market, where small stalls of food carts were lined neatly at each side of the street. There were also a variety of shops that really did not suit any noble birth to visit.

If someone with distinct mind will name the place, it was no doubt a bazaar, the frequent stop of merchants, travelers, Adventurers, Mercenaries and such.

"...M'Lady, are we in a wrong place?"

Merida was confused. The scene presented in front of her wasn't the one she had in mind.

Shopping district, just like its name, was supposed to be a place where elegant boutiques such as high quality jewelers and dressmakers littered the sides of the streets, not some cheap-looking food carts nor small, shabby-looking shops.

"No, this is the right place."

Just as Merida looked as if she ate something nasty, Rusty's expression was no better. He looked like he was ready to drag Vrylle back into the carriage and went back to the Estate immediately.

With the look those two showing, Vrylle felt iffy.

"Bear with it. I had a lot of things I needed here."

Vrylle did not mind the two and started to wander the place. She walked slowly, passing one shop after the other. After passing the tenth shop, that was where she stopped and positively entered a weaponry.

She looked around upon entering, amused. Vrylle was no expert, she knew, but she still could tell the quality of the displayed weapons. She was certain that the weapons were only few levels lower than what they had in the Estate's weaponry. In that sense, the weapons here make it more suitable.

A not so durable, but also not that weak. At most, they could probably withstand several attacks before they wear off and dulled.

"Welcome dear costumer- oh! Esteemed guest, may this humble old man ask the thing you prefer?"

The old man, most definitely the owner of the shop, was very surprised to see a noble entered his shabby place. Since the only people who frequent in his shop were Adventurers of such, he became flustered. And by just simply looking at the little girl who accompanied by a maid and Knight, he was certain the noble lady was no ordinary noble at all.

Just look at the Knight's uniform. Only a high ranking Knight of either a captain or a vice has a quarter moon neatly embroidered to their left collar.

"Grandpa, is there a room where we can talk privately here?"

'Grandpa? Who's your grandpa?'

The old man held his retort, face turned pale even the little girl called her grandpa with a very sweet and respectful tone.

How couldn't he turn pale when the maid and the Knight standing at the little girl's back were staring daggers at him as if he did something improper?

Feeling wronged, the old man spoke nervously.

"O,Of course, there is. Hoho. T,Then, p,please follow me..."

"You two stayed here. No need to follow me."

Rusty and Merida was about to appeal when Vrylle ignored them and just quietly followed the old man. After just a few steps, on the left side corner of the wall, a door that was barely seen was pushed open, and she entered it with the old man on the lead.

Once inside, Vrylle casually cut through the chase and spoke all the weapons she needs. She also instructed the old man to make sure that the people who accompanied her must not see any of the weapons he had to brought in.

Despite being stunned silly by the little girl's request and instructions, the poor old man still do his job. Sneakily gathering all he had to gather.