Tricks or Treats?

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry! I forgot. I woke up with her on my bed and my parents gone. I didn't know if they fed her or not. And even when I asked her she didn't stop crying. Why does she like you so much! It's not fair!"

I look down at Star. She looks up at me and smiles big. Yep. She loves me. I don't even know why? Like, we seriously just met 5 seconds ago. Eh. Whatever. Babies can probably sense my awesomeness.

I go into the kitchen with Star in my arms and grab yogurt from the fridge.

"Say ahh.." Star opens her mouth and put some yogurt in her mouth. She hums while eating it. I think it was twinkle twinkle little Star. Of course that's her favorite song. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Not soon after Jimmy comes in. He puts his arms around my waist from where I'm standing in front of Stars high chair.

My heart rate picks up and I immediately feel myself blushing. I try to play it cool.

"Jimmy? You awake there buddy" I say, so glad I didn't stutter.

His arms tighten around me. "Ya"

That's the only response I get.

"Well then can you move?"

"Nope"

"Oh really" I said getting a little mad. Uh! I hate vague answers.

"And why not?"

"I'm fine right here thank you" I feel the vibrations of what he's saying from the back of my neck. I shiver.

"Whatever" I say and continue feeding Star.

After she finishes eating, she falls asleep leaving me and Jimmy on his bed watching Wise Mans Grandchild, because this is a bomb anime.

Fin Wolford was about to kill a demonic person when I get flipped over and am now on Jimmy.

"Um, yes?" I ask. I was definitely blushing. I put my head down and fingers immediately go to my chin to bring back up.

"Don't EVER hide your face from me" his voice slightly breathless.

We stare into each other's eyes. Light blue to brown green. A rainbow of colors. Looking closely I see that he has a golden circle around his eye. I didn't realize that I started to lean in until I heard Star start crying. I immediately jump off of Jimmy, flabbergasted that I was about to kiss Jimmy.

I clear my throat. "Um, I'll go get her" I say rushing out of the room. But before leaving I'm pretty sure I heard Jimmy say "damn cockblocker".

I feel heat on my cheeks again,". Damn Jimmy. What are you doing to me?

Next day

Today is Halloween. I'm a little nervous to see the guys. Especially Jimmy. After what happened, we just acted as if nothing happened, but there was a couple of times I swore I could feel his eyes on me. I look over at the time. It's 4:30. We were supposed to meet at Jimmy's house at 6, so I start to get ready. I put on my costume, and some nude lipstick and did my hair into french braids. I grab my sniper rifle, an AS50. Yes, you shouldn't bring a sniper rifle, it's Halloween, but i have secrets that I'm not ready for people to know yet, and let's just say I always have a gun on me. Nobody see's them, but their there. Plus it went with my costume. For my costume I went very "cliche". I'm an..... Army Girl! Yay! Cliche right. It mostly a pair of army pants with a black crop top and my sniper rifle and bullets around my neck for emphasis. If the boys ask, I could just tell them they're fake. They probably won't believe that, but they would know to shut up. I put on a pair of black doc martins and get up from my makeup table.