Our Raven

Jimmy

We're all sitting at our table waiting for the new girl to come in when suddenly, everything gets quiet.

We turn around to see the most beautiful girl we've ever seen at the doorway.

She has long black hair and eyes that were blue and looked like they could capture you just by looking at them. She had full luscious lips that were made for kissing and that body, Uh! Her small waist but big hips were so perfect my hands itches to hold them. This girl is nothing like how I thought. I thought the other soldiers were overreacting, but this girl, she really was an angel temptress.

She looks around and I put my head down hoping she didn't see me staring at bed. All of a sudden I see Jacob hitting Andy and pointing behind me. I put my head up and see that girl waking straight towards us. My eyes widen a little rub response. Why is she coming towards us. At the base, me and guys have made a little bad boy reputation for us. We get into fights a lot and always win. This causes people not to come by us. But this girl is waking right towards us. When she gets to our table she looks at us.

"Hi " she says.

Nobody answers her. We all just look at her wondering what the hell is she doing.

Andy being the cheerful person her is out his hand it to her
"Hi I'm Andy and this is..." he introduces us to her.

"What do you want?" I ask almost growling at her. Damn what's wrong with me. Seeing her and Andy touring makes me want to break his hand.

She spaces out for a second causing me to growl. Somethings seriously wrong with me. Why the hell am I growling?!

"Aww.." she says faking sadness
"Skinny Jimmy, is that anyway to treat old friends?"  She ask smirking.

I freeze.

What the hell did she just call me?

Skinny Jimmy. Only one person called me skinny Jimmy, and that person is in New York, so why the hell did she just call me skinny Jimmy.

"What did you just call me?" I ask her not sure what else to say.

"Skinny Jimmy, like how I would call him, Oli, him Jake, him Andy cause you know, can't really make a nickname out of Andy, and Jim Eli. Oh and me. Together again, the Ferocious soldiers!" She says while pointing to everyone.

Nobody says anything. Then...

"What" - Oliver says
"The" - Elijah says
"Fuck" - I say following

Did our Raven fly back?