Guess Who's Back?

I just got off the plane and got my luggage. I can't believe I'm back here. It feels like yesterday when I was leaving this place to go live with my mom. I'm on my phone when all of a sudden I hear a voice.
"Sky?"
I turn around and see my dad. Tears start running down my face.
"Hey dad"
I run over to him and hug him. It had been 6 years since I lost saw him. We were always to busy to visit each other. When I look at him I see that he has a little more gray hair but either than that, he's still the same dad I had six years ago.
"How's it going kiddo?" He asks after we pull a part.
"Good. I missed you so much"
"Aw, sweeties I missed you too" he walks over to me again and hugs me".
"I love you dad"
"I love you too Sky" he says as he kisses the top of my head.
"Look at my baby all grown up. You look so beautiful. Just like your mother sadly." He joke as I slap his arm.
"Ouch! Baby looks like you've grown stronger. You keep your promise didn't you."
"More than you know" I said smiling.
"That's my girl" he says putting his arm over my shoulders while we wake to his car.
As we make to his car, he stops and turns around and looks me over.
"Oh ya and Sky.."
"Yes?"
"What in the good lord are you wearing?!"
"Huh" surprised
I look myself up and down. I had on a pair of nude sweats with a matching top and cropped jacket. I wanted to be comfy for the ride, but also cute. This outfit also showed off my best features. My tiny waist, good sized hips and butt, and of course my 34D breast. I also had a plain gold necklace with a gold ball in the middle with a pair of white Fila's, cause you know... comfy.

 comfy

"What?" I asked confused at his outburst

"Your joking right? Sky your going into a place with more than 90% of male population dressed like that?  Sweetie their going to be on you like a bees on a flower. And I'm gonna be there to kick their asses when they do" he says smirking slightly at the thought.
"Dad, it's fine. I can easily take care of myself. Remember, I kept my promise. I wouldn't be surprised if I can beat you now" I said smirking a little to him
"Now hey there. Let's not go far, I'm still the best there is.." he says
"Sure you are dad. Sure you are." I said while waking over to the passenger seat.

The drive to base was SO hard.

I was so excited to see the guys that I could stay still. My dad had to tell me to calm down a couple of times.
"But how can I calm down dad?! I'm gonna see the boys again!!!" I said squealing a little.