Tricks or Treats?

Sky
It's been a week since the dinner that we had with our parents. Since then, I feel like something has changed between me and the guys. I don't know... they just... treat me differently. Every where I go, I at least have one of the guys with me. I also definitely get more hugs than what's right. But to be honest, I'm not complaining. Being able to touch their abs more than ONCE a day is heaven. I mean seriously do they work out instead of sleep at night?

Tomorrow is Halloween and we decided to take Jimmy's little sister, Star trick or treating. I'm so excited. I already have my costume ready, and DAMN I'm gonna look HOT!

Right now I'm getting ready to go over to Jimmy's house. I guess his parents are going tonight, and Jimmy has to babysit Star, but I think his parents might have made him call me to come over because to be honest, I don't think Jimmy knows how to boil water. It was last minute so I'm just gonna put on some comfy wool shorts with a matching shirt and sweater. These are my go to comf/going out outfit.

I put on a pair of brown faux fur slides to match

I put on a pair of brown faux fur slides to match. Did I not say I like to match things?

I grab my phone, keys, and purse and walk out the door

When I reach Jimmy's house, I see Jimmy's parents are already gone.

I walk to the door and right when I was gonna knock, the door flies open and their stands Jimmy with Star in his arms. He looked terrible while Star looked like she was crying.

"What happened?" I asked walking into the house.

"She won't stop crying! I don't know what to do!" He says sitting on the couch with Star is his arms crying again.

"Here, give her to me" I said putting my hands out.
"Gladly" Jimmy hands her over to me. As soon as she's in my arms, she stops crying. She looks up at me, and I kiss her nose.

"Hey there cutie! Why are you crying?"
I ask her with a pout on my mouth.

"I hungry" she said with the voice of an angel.

As soon as I'm out of my trance, I look over to Jimmy.

"You didn't feed her" I growl out. I glare at him while he shrinks lower into the couch.