Chapter 8

We got to the carnival and Gabe parked the car. We all got out and I said who wants to go on the log flume. Everyone said yes and we ran to the log flume. Appariantly Dana was scared of heights so he had a hole freak out on the log flume. It was pretty funny. After the log flume we walked around and played games. Cole won a minion. David won a giant teddy bear. Will won a monkey. Dana and Gabe won a gold fish and Dalton won a stuffed dog. Of course I didn't win anything because I am terrible at these games. It started getting late and dark so we got some food from the conession stands and sat down and ate. David started telling jokes and of course was picking up his shirt showing his abs.  We were all laughing and then I sugested that we went on one more ride before we left. David said we should go on the ferris wheel. We all said sure. Dana and Will sat together, Dalton and Gabe, David and some girl he met 20 minutes ago, and me and Cole. Me and Cole got stuck on top of the ferris wheel for like 5 minutes. As we sat up there me and Cole were saying how pretty it was up here and we were making jokes. I giggled a lot. I looked up at Cole and he looked back at me. We stared into each others eyes for a couple of seconds. He started to lean towards me and I leaned in. He stopped right when our lips were 1 inch apart. He looked into my eyes and I looked back. He breathed ever so lightly and leanded in. I closed my eyes and his lips touched mine. We kissed for like 2 minutes and then the ferris wheel started moving down. We looked at each other and Cole smiled at me. I smiled back. We cant tell the other guys about this right? I asked. Thats probably a smart idea Cole said. Cool I said. We got off and Cole pushed me a little bit. What was that for I giggled. I thought you weren't going to kiss me back. I thought you were going to push me away. He said. I don't know it all happened so fast I didnt know what to do. I said. So we don't tell the guys? he said. Correct I said we dont need them making fun of us and making cute pet names for us or shipping us. Ok he said. The other boys got off and we walked to the car. David said good bye to his "girl friend". Cole and I stayed back a couple of feet when we were walking. He sliped his fingers between mine and I looked at him. He kissed my hand and we walked to the car. We all got in the car and Gabe drove me home. I got out of the car and said my goodbyes. Cole got out of the car with me. I looked at him fuuny and he said he would explain when we got in. He told the guys he was going to walk home because he wanted to tell me something. We got into my house and Cole looked at me. He still had the minion in his hand. He handed it to me. Whats this for I said. I don't know I just wanted to give it to you. Thanks I said. I hugged him and then he looked at me. We stared at each other for about 5 minutes. Then Cole scooted closer to me. I scooted towards him and then he kissed me. We kissed for about 5 minutes and then David walked in. Hey Cole you forgot your......... We didn't hear him though. He ran out of the house and slammed my front door. Me and Cole jumped when we heard the door. What was that Cole asked. I dont know. I said. Well it's getting late he said. I should start walking home. OK I said. He kissed me on the cheek and walked out. I walked upstairs and put my pj's on. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.