Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to my ringtone going off. LIKE ANIMALS ANIMALS LIKE ANIMALS MALS. That was Daltons ringtone. I answered the phone with a shaky breath. Hello? Izzy its Dalton wait you know that already because im in your contacts. Dalton I said get to the point. Right he said. Ok so I was on my way to Coles house and when I got there no one answered the door so I walked in and no one was home. Then I heard my phone ringing. It was Will calling. He said Cole had gotten into a bad accident picking up his brother. Me and the rest of IM5 is down at the hospital right up the street from your house. Please hurry. Omg I will be right there. I said. I didnt get in the shower I just threw on my jeans, my sweatshirt and my converse. I grabbed my penny board and skated as fast as I could to the hospital. When I got there I asked for Cole Pendery and she said 402. Thats the fourth floor. I got in the elvator and pretty much had a panic attack in an empy elevator. I ran to room 402 and found Dalton and David standing out side the room waiting for me. I was practily crying when I got to the room. I went to go inside but Dalton grabbed one arm and David grabbed the other one. They both picked me up and I started kicking. They put me down on a chair. Dalton sat down and then put me on top of him. I was crying my eyes out and Dalton was holding me. Then I felt David start rubbing my back. I looked at Dalton and he looked he has been crying for hours. I could tell because his eyeliner was running. And David's eyes where all reed and blochy. I asked Dalton if Cole was ok and he said he dosent know. The other guys went home because they were here all night and they were tired. He said. The doctor came down the hall and said we could go in. We all jumped up and I held Daltons hand like a 5 year old going through a haunted house. He squezed my hand as we went in. When I saw Cole he had a giant cast on his leg. The doctor told us that Cole broke his leg pretty bad and that it was going to take time to recover. I started crting really hard into Daltons chest. David was rubbing my back. Cole told me that everything was alright and he was fine. But I knew and he knew things were not ok. The doctor told us Cole had to get some rest and that we needed to leave. Since it was five o'clock and we were all starving we went to Red Robbin. I got chicken fingures, Dalton got a burger and David got a cheeseburger. I really hope Cole is ok David started. Me too I said. Him and I were friends since kindergarten. Hey what about me Dalton said. You too. Me Cole and Dalton have been friends since kindergarten. Thats really cool said David. Yea I said. We went back to my place and watched a movie. We watched Heurcles. I got out my big fluffy blanket and made popcorn. I put the popcorn on the table and cralwed under the blanket next to David and Dalton. We watched the movie until 7 and when it was over David paused it and said who wants to play thruth or dare. Of course me and Dalton said yes. Ok so Izzy you go first. I picked dare. Ok he said I dare you to kiss me. What. David you know I dont like you like a boy friend. Dalton was in the back round screaming DO IT DO IT DO IT. I threw a pillow at him and told him to shut up. Dalton said that we had to kiss for a whole minute. I looked at him and almost tacked him but then I restrained my self. I looked at David and he smacked him lips onto mine. He wasnt a bad kisser to be honest. He was suprisingly good. After a minute we pulled away. And Dalton was smilling and laughing. After a while we stopped playing truth or dare. David and Dalton went home and I fell asleep on the couch under the fuzzy blanket.