Chapter 4

The Next Day

I woke up and hoped in the shower. When I got out I put on my jean shorts my plaid shirt and my blue vans. I grabed my penny board and skated to Coles house. I walked in and ran into the basement where I heard the guys screaming at their call of duty game. No one saw me come down so I snuck up behind Cole and jumped on him and screamed on the top of my lungs to scare the other guys. They all jumped and I fell over laughing. JESUS CHRIST IZZY IF YOU WANT TO GIVE US HEARTATTACKS AND KILL ALL OF US THEN DO THAT AGAIN!!!! Screamed Dana. Sorry I said and burst out laughing. Cole started laughing too. Ready for the auditions today Gabe siad. Yup I said. What time are the auditions said Will. They are at 2 said Dalton. I looked at all of them and said, you guys realize its 1:30 and you people are still in your pj's. WHAT????? Cole screamed. Yea what time did you think it was I said. Like 9 he answered. Are you kidding me. Go get dressed all of you so we are not late I said. Ma'am yes Ma'am they half scremed half laughed. Hahaha very funny I said scarlistly. I went up into the living room and waited for like 10 minuetes. It was 1:50 and they still didnt come down from their rooms. I went to the stairs and screamed. DID YOU ALL DIE UP THERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME ON WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!! I got no answer. I ran upstairs to make sure none of them died. And when I opened the door I saw five shirtless guys start flexing as soon as I walked in. I stared for a second and then realized that I was staring at my five best friends with out their shirts. I looked away once I was out of a day dream and said you guys tricked me. You wanted me to see you guys with no shirts didnt you. Yup Gabe said. I felt someones warm flesh go against my body and I looked up and saw Cole huging me and pulling me towards all the shirtless guys. No I said come on Cole stop. Never he said. Then I felt  someones hands on my hips. I looked down and saw black nails. Dalton get off me I said. Will you guys cut it out we are going to be late. Put on your shirts and come down, I will be in the car. Since Gabe has his drivers license he drove Will sat shotgun and Cole, Dalton, Dana and I sat in the back. When we got there, there was a bunch of boys rehersing and making sure they looked presentable. The first couple of guys came in some could sing but couldnt dance. Some couldnt sinng but they could dance. This is hopeless Gabe said. Well there is no other guys and we still havent found "The One". Wait there is one more. His name is David. Well lets see how he is. Will said. David Scarzone. I said.

Authors Note: oooooooo Lets see how Daivd does. Do you think he will be good or bad leave your answer in the comments. Stay sweet and live life to the fullest. Love you guys 

-Belle