Let's Get The Fuck Out Of Here

Start from the beginning

Rory and Ethan are twins, but they look nothing alike.

The four of them are chilling and doing Minecrafty things like swag people do.

Then Jaz and Joe look at each other and Joe whispers something to her.

They both get up and leave the classroom.

Ethan and Rory don't even notice because they are obviously busy.

Then they blow up.

BOOM!

Jaz and Joe turn around to see the building going up in smoke.

That's two buildings in two months!!

Sad for the people who have to do the insurance stuff or something.

They run and run and run as fast as their short legs can take them.

Ethan and Rory are dead now.

How sad. Their characters didn't even have time to be developed.

Jaz and Joe are looking prettyyy sus right about now.

GRADUATION DAY.

The remaining year 13 students of Melatonin High stood in their graduate outfits.

Those funny hats are so cool.

Mr. Whippy is giving a speech about how he has done an excellent job at helping these kids to develop in their learning, even though half of them died.

Mr. Whippy is an absolute fucking legend, and he wants everybody to know that.

We stan Mr. Whippy. He believes in himself and he is hella confident.

We should all try to be like Mr. Whippy.

Eventually Mrs. Oreosa had to shoo him off the stage because he just kept talking.

Mrs. Oreosa gave a speech and tribute to all the year 13s who have "passed on" this year.

Frankie, Bethany, Luke, Pete, Carl, Aayla, James, Faith, Geff, Ethan and Rory were all exceptional students and it was an honour to have them at our school. Rest In Many Pieces.

Miss Understanding was also a maths teacher who "passed away" at the hands of Big Bomb Of Class 16B.

Also, a quick tribute to Zoe, a wonderful caretaker. What a shame she got stabbed.

And last of all, Otis the security guard. At least he tried. That's what counts.

Many tears were shed (that was the parents) as the classmates stood up to make their speeches.

Most of the speeches were fucking boring, with terrible grammar that really makes you wonder: "what were these kids doing their entire 13 years at school?"

Either dying, or not learning a single fucking thing because school is so pointless and the teachers were terrible.

Tracy is going to become a Zookeeper (direct quote: "Yessssss I wanna work in a Zoooooo")

Selena is gonna be an artist or photographer or some shit that will definitely flop.

Jaz plans on getting a job at maybe McDonalds or KFC.

John is gonna work in customer service so he can spend his days cussing people out and telling people when they're wrong.

Joe is enlisting in the army. Good luck with that buddy.

Jord is working at Four Square, where he will probably stay for quite some time.

Brad couldn't get a job. He failed all his exams, but DID pass the Annoying Idiot test, which is his greatest life achievement.

The ceremony ends, and the year 13's are practically running straight out of the school to the parking lot.

They are so fucking done with school. Goodbye. Never again.

As Tracy and Selena get in the car, John looks over at them and does that "I'm watching you" thingy by pointing two fingers at his eyes and then back in their direction.

John isn't exactly very scary though. They laugh it off.

Honey, why must you invite this?

God Author's Note: Guys, something is seriously wrong. This chapter has too many words. Like, over 1,100!! Thats scary. The words are overwhelming.

SOMEONE!! try to guess who the murderer is, i put quite a few hints in this part.

I was listening to Taylor Swifts 22 song while publishing this. My favourite line:

"Yeah, we're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical,"