Chapter 9

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

School is finally almost over! Gosh.. anyways, I hope you guys are safe, healthy and happy. Enjoy!

-

Previously on Royal Nerd 2:

"But.....Ji-eun-ah... what if..

..what if she chooses someone else?"

3rd Person's PoV

"Are you okay, Y/n/n? I'll let you squish my cheeks to make you feel better.." Sana recommends as she grab Y/n's hands and place it on her face.

Y/n chuckles a little, trapping the squirrel's cheeks between her fingers which honestly made her feel better knowing the girls will be there to listen to her.

"Do you feel better?" Sana's voice came out as an aegyo, immediately making the princess melt.

"A little.." Y/n answers, with a small smile.

"Only a little?" Sana pouts, ready to give Y/n a hug but, out of nowhere, Yu-jin appeared in front of them.

"Instead of letting Y/n/n squeeze your fluffy cheeks, how about let her do it with those melons, it would be more enjoyable-"

Suddenly, a hand slapped Yu-jin's mouth shut, and everyone turned their heads to see Tzuyu. "How about you let Y/n squeeze yours, it would be more enjoyable."

"Oh come on, Tzu! I'd rather watch two hot women do it-"

"Yah, stop talking, you two. God hears everything, so please keep everything clean. Your thoughts, words and actions!" Jihyo scolded the two.

"Oh god, here comes GodJihyo-"

"Do not take the Lord's name in vain, Park Yu-jin."

Huffing to herself, Yu-jin turns to Momo and smirked. "Oh hey.."

"Fuck off."

"Geez, why so mad, girl.."

-

After spending the rest of the day with her friends, Y/n slumped back onto her comfy bed, suddenly wondering where Ji-eun might be.

Suddenly, a knock interrupts her train of thoughts and she looks to see her butler.

"Good evening, Lady Y/n. I came to tell you Princess Jennie is asking for your presence." Namjoon informed causing the princess to nod tiredly and go to her sister's room.

Namjoon pushed the huge doors, letting Y/n in. Instead of seeing only her sister, Y/n was met with Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé's cheeky smiles.

"Y/n/n! Come here baby~" Rosé's voice was heard first, her arms stretched out to give Y/n a hug.

"Hi unnies.." Y/n mumbles, feeling four pairs of arms wrap around her body. The princess hummed in relief, loving the feeling of her unnies comforting embrace.

After pulling away, Jennie spoke, "Baby.. come cuddle with me~"

"Oka-"

"Not you, Lalisa."

"Aw crap."

A smile formed on Y/n's lips as she went and lay her head on her sister's lap. "How are you, unnie?"

Jennie's annoyed face suddenly changed into a cute gummy smile, seeing her baby sister's smiley face. "My only problem is my girlfriend but besides that, I'm doing great, love."