Chapter 10

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Author: 👻
Readers: 👁👄👁

-

3rd Person's PoV

"I'll show you girls the garden if that's alright? We can relax there and enjoy the fresh air." Y/n spoke as soon as everyone changed back into their clothes.

"Of course! Lead the way." Jihyo said, excitement evident in her voice.

"When we get there, Jisoo unnie has a little request for you girls.." Jennie informed, immediately making Jisoo raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"I do?"

Jennie gave her sister a look, "Yes, you do have a little challenge for them.. right?"

Finally getting what her sister meant, she laughed a little then nodded as they make their way outside, "Ohh! Yeah, I do have one."

"Excellent." Jennie muttered, pushing Lisa's face away when she tried to laugh at her face. "What in the world are you doing, Manoban. You better think of a challenging activity for Y/n's friends, I bet Jisoo unnie will just make the girls create a meme of us-"

"Okay, I was thinking...We'll give you girls thirty minutes to make an edit of anyone between the four of us-"

Jennie sighed in disbelief, "I knew it.."

"Oh and don't worry. I have purchased iPads for each one of you to use," the girls choked at that, not expecting any of it, "and I also downloaded all the apps that you could possibly use for editing so you girls should be ready to go." Jisoo stated with a grin

"What's the prize?" Ji-eun asks with a smirk, knowing they will always have a prize to give.

"Whoever wins, gets a brand new car!" Jisoo cheered, "Mercedes, Lamborghini, Tesla, Ferrari, Porsche, Rolls Royce or anything you want!"

Ji-eun nodded approvingly, "That's a fair prize, what do you think, girls?" She asks the girls who now has their eyes widen and jaw dropped.

Seeing the girls faces, Jisoo spoke again, "If you don't like cars, perhaps, how about a princess-like mansion!"

"Oooh, that's brilliant, unnie!" Lisa told Jisoo, jumping excitedly.

"W-Wait, I think that's too much for us, don't you think?" Tzuyu said, still shocked from how serious the princesses are.

"Oh come on Tzu, it's just a luxurious car and princess-like mansion! Pshh, nothing crazy.." Yu-jin said, obviously freaking out on the inside.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying!" Jisoo hyped up but stopped when Jennie placed a hand on her shoulder.

Jennie shook her head at her sister, "It's best if we let them choose their own prize, unnie." She then faced the girls and smile, "Choose a prize, girls. Anything."

Knowing the girls will have a difficult time choosing for a prize, Y/n spoke up, "How about a trip to Paris."

The other five princesses perked up, loving the idea, "That'll be fine with you girls, no?" Rosé asks.

After finalizing the grand prize of the first challenge which is an unlimited trip to Paris, iPads were being hand out by three servants.

"Will we get to keep the iPad?" Jeongyeon jokingly asks.

"Of course, dear, it's yours now." Jisoo answered, grinning at them as she tells her butler to ready the timer.

Once again, the girls widen their eyes in surprise, internally freaking out at how much gifts they seem to receive from the royalties.