Chapter 7

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Ji-eun needs all the love rn:(( Do you guys think Y/n will give it to her?

-

Previously on Royal Nerd 2:

"It's been a long time, good to see you again, Ji-eun-ah.."

"Bae Suzy.."

"Yes, it's me." Suzy uncovered her face, winking.

Ji-eun was still in shock, but she was glad it wasn't a guy or else she would have to ditch again

Slowly processing it inside her head, Ji-eun walks towards her bed, Suzy immediately helping her when she saw the girl struggle.

Ji-eun sighs in huge relief, feeling her soft mattress after a long day. "Just.. Just give me a few seconds, I feel so tired I can't even think.."

"Take your time, darling.. I'll be here beside you." Suzy says, slowly pushing Ji-eun down the bed to let her rest.

Ji-eun shuts her eyes for a few seconds, a sudden image of Y/n appearing in her mind once again.

It's only been a day.. but I miss you, Y/n/n..

Noticing how the princess keeps wincing whenever she moves, Suzy lets out a small smile and sat down on the bed beside Ji-eun, her hands resting on the princess's shoulders, gently squeezing and massaging the area.

"I'm doing it right, am i? I know I am." Suzy says with a small laugh seeing how Ji-eun smile and sigh content.

"Yes, you're such an angel.." Ji-eun softly mumbles, her eyes fluttering shut for the second time.

"Well, I am gonna be your wife soon, might as well be an amazing one." The girl smiled, gently kissing Ji-eun on the cheeks. "I missed you, first love.."

Bae Suzy.

A noble lady, and currently a successful singer and actress. Born in South, Korea and is the daughter of a Royal Princess and Prince.

She is one of Ji-eun's and Y/n's childhood best friends but since being one of the most successful singer and actress starting at a young age, the three barely had the time to visit each other.. but now that Suzy is here, surely, old feelings and friendships will start to grow again.

Sunday; 6:34 am

Y/n woke up hearing a faint laughter not too far away from her, she then turned only to see Yu-jin laughing by herself.

"Yu-jin-ah, come back to bed, it's so early. What are you doing?" Y/n asked in a soft voice.

"I was thinking of some jokes to say later. Why?"