Chapter 6

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

Thank you guys so much for greeting me a happy birthday!🥰 Here's another update as a sorry for making you guys wait for so longg! I wuv u all pls stay safe🖤

-

3rd Person's PoV

Previously on Royal Nerd 2:

"Shall we?"

Now that everyone got in the van, Yu-jin—who owns the vehicle and also the one who's sitting on the drivers seat— was about to leave Y/n's driver, butler and royal guards behind.

"BITCH IF YOU DONT STOP THE CAR-"

"Fine! I was only joking.." Yu-jin answered Nayeon, stopping the car before moving to the back to let Jimin drive, while the other three sat on the front as well.

"Unnie, you promised you'll behave!" Dahyun says to Yu-jin who stared at her, confused.

"What promise?"

In the middle of the ride, Tzuyu couldn't take Yu-jin's loud mouth anymore and decided to plug in her playlist.

"🎶 P-P-P-POKER FACE, F-F-FUCK HER FACE (Mum mum mum mah) P-P-P-POKER FACE, F-F-FUCK HER FACE (Mum mum mum mah)🎶"

Finally. Silence..

Well, only Yu-jin's loud singing and music can be heard, but aside from that, everyone fell silent. No loud bickering and annoying laughters.

"Ma'am, we have arrived-"

"🎶BUSS IT, BUSS IT, BUSS IT, BUS-🎶"

Tzuyu quickly turned the music off and got out of the car, boldly grabbing Y/n's hand in the process.

Seeing as the girls was about to jump off the car too, Tzuyu stopped them, "Unnies, please wait here. The royal nerd and I will be back in 9 hours-"

"Not a chance." Sana cutely shakes her head, before jumping off the van and immediately intertwining her fingers with Y/n's, an innocent smile now plastered on her lips.

"SaTzu here stealing the only girl we like, wow.." Momo says with a sarcastic tone.

"Better be quick, Hirai." Sana teases the other Japanese.

Y/n chuckled, "Yah, stop the bickering already and let's go in."

Everyone agreed and went in the amusement park, the surrounding filled with rides and stalls of food.

Feeling very excited, Y/n asked, "What do you guys wanna do first?"

"You." The girls says in sync.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What do you want to do first.."

A smile suddenly painted the princess's lips, "Rollercoaster!"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Jeongyeon and Nayeon continues to scream in fear and excitement.

"AAAHHHHHH BITCH CLOSE YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOUR SALIVA IS LITERALLY SPRAYING ON MY FACE-" Yu-jin yelled towards Tzuyu, still bickering with her even in the rollercoaster.

"THATS NOT MY SALIVA, THATS THE EXTRA EFFECTS OF THE RIDE, DUMB BITC-"

"AAAAHH! Y/N/N I'M SCARED!" Sana screams in surprise causing Y/n to laugh out loud and grab a hold of her hand.